Crack the OAT (Online) V.S. OAT Destroyer for practice problems?

optostudent226

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm done with all my content review for the OAT... was wondering which source is better for content review? I wanted to stimulate the OAT so I feel like Crack the OAT is a great resource, but I haven't heard much about it. I only have 3.5 weeks until test day so I don't have much time, and I have destroyer at the moment but the questions take sooo long to go through! I'm currently trying to get through 120 ?s a day for destroyer and it's impossible. Also the physics section is crazy hard. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys I'm done with all my content review for the OAT... was wondering which source is better for content review? I wanted to stimulate the OAT so I feel like Crack the OAT is a great resource, but I haven't heard much about it. I only have 3.5 weeks until test day so I don't have much time, and I have destroyer at the moment but the questions take sooo long to go through! I'm currently trying to get through 120 ?s a day for destroyer and it's impossible. Also the physics section is crazy hard. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
Do not waste your money on Crack the OAT. The level of question difficulty is way below the real OAT and their explanations are not so great either. I honestly wish I had not gotten it when I was studying for the OAT waste of time and money. I have not tried the OAT destroyer. What I used when I studied for the OAT that actually helped was chad videos at first for content and then Kaplan. I did purchase OAT Achiever but it was way more difficult that the real exam. I would say the closest prep choice would be KAPLAN.