Crack the oat?

mseyes

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey, can someone help me on this?What is the best prep material for the OAT? The OAT destroyer or crack the OAT? are all 3 sections.. the royal flush edition worth the money for the practice? Please let me know!! thank you

Members don't see this ad.

I have actually been wondering the same thing.
There really doesn't seem to be any discussion about their material (except for the DAT). People seem to say it's decent and there is really no difference between the ace and royal flush edition.

But one thing that kinda of kept me from buying this is that if you look on amazon, they seem to have an amazing rating....but if you look at each of the people that posted it, those are the only feedback they ever gave for any item. Kinda of makes you think they had people post stuff there. Also, if you look at their 'testimonial' page on their website, there is a video of a girl 'reviewing' it but she looks as if she's having a really hard time keeping up with reading the script.

It just seems a little sketchy...can anyone shine light to this topic and let us know how it relates to the actual test?

I'd like some feedback on this too! I'm not sure if Crack the OAT software is worth it. I thought it would be great in order to get acclimated to taking an exam on a computer and all of the section tests seem like great practice but there aren't many reviews on it..

Members don't see this ad :)
I just took my oat yesterday. One of the materials I used was crack the oat. I don't think it's the best source to use but it definitely helps. It's a very easy read. It helped me better understand the conceptual part of physics which is mostly what the test is. Also u get 2 free practice tests which are a somewhat good representation of the actual exam.

But are you talking about Cracking the OAT princeton review book. Because I believe that is a review book with 2 free practice tests. I am asking for feedback on the the www.crackoat.com Crack the OAT website where you download a bundle of section tests (has no physics).