CrackDAT PAT scores of 17...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cofo

Super Cool Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've taken 3 Crack DAT PAT's....all of them have been 17.

Is it likely I will score higher on the real DAT?

Members don't see this ad.

Don't worry. I started last week with crack the dat pat, and here are my scores:

#1: 20 - took 1.5 hours to do
#2: 18 - didn't finish went by 40 mins
#3: 20 - went over by 10 minutes
#4: 18 - was really tired, but finished about 3 minutes early. I got 5 right on the angles!!! and 7 right on hole punching.
#5: 21 - finished with about 12 minutes left (I never thought this would happen!!! I was so worried about running out of time). I had to go back and review the angles and made a few changes

I think if you practice you brain will kinda just get use to PAT. It is funny, cause people have posted the same statement and I was like...um, yeah, your brain. However, trust me, when you practice, you will get better.

practice some more and you will be fine. i think most people score in the range that they score on CDP. I averaged a 23 on CDP, low of 18 and high of 28. got a 24 on the real thing. practice without timing first that way you get it down then start doing them timed.

Don't worry. I started last week with crack the dat pat, and here are my scores:

#1: 20 - took 1.5 hours to do
#2: 18 - didn't finish went by 40 mins
#3: 20 - went over by 10 minutes
#4: 18 - was really tired, but finished about 3 minutes early. I got 5 right on the angles!!! and 7 right on hole punching.
#5: 21 - finished with about 12 minutes left (I never thought this would happen!!! I was so worried about running out of time). I had to go back and review the angles and made a few changes

I think if you practice you brain will kinda just get use to PAT. It is funny, cause people have posted the same statement and I was like...um, yeah, your brain. However, trust me, when you practice, you will get better.

oh...I haven't been going over the time limit. Once 60 minutes is up, I don't answer anymore questions, and I've gotten 17's. I am getting faster though, I can tell. However, I still end up having to guess on about 10 of the TFE's because time will be winding down lol. Thanks guys for the encouragement. It means a lot.