Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

crap i forgot my login

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by badasshairday, Apr 15, 2007.

1. badasshairday

badasshairday Vascular and Interventional Radiology 10+ Year Member

Apr 6, 2007
    Crap I forgot my login for the AAMC website. It says it has to match the username and email address for them to send me the password. Unfortunately I forgot my username! Do I need to login before I take my MCAT for anything? I see that you have to register a new name for your scores anyways. I already signed up for the May 11 MCAT.

Worried.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. jochi1543

jochi1543 President, Gunner Central 2+ Year Member

Apr 4, 2007
    Alberta, Canada
    MDApps:
    There is nothing you need it for, really, if you remember the address of your test site.

I didn't know you needed a new name to check your scores....? Are you sure about this?

Also, try checking your e-mail, you might have your username in your original confirmation of account registration with AAMC, if you didn't delete that e-mail.

4. Symphony101

Symphony101 2+ Year Member

Apr 7, 2007
    this happened to a friend of mine. you do not need to access the website before you test (if you have a copy of MCAT essentials I think they address succinctly what you need to do)

however, you do need your log in and password to check your score. my friend called the aamc people and they were able to talk her through the process while over the phone. so don't worry about this now. :)

5. badasshairday

badasshairday Vascular and Interventional Radiology 10+ Year Member

Apr 6, 2007
    Thanks guys.