1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

crap

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by gaffer, Oct 10, 2002.

1. gaffer

gaffer Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey all,
    I am filling out the OSU sec app and seriously blew it. I looked at the paragraph I wrote for one of the questions...and man...it is not good and not at all what I want to write.
    My question...do you think it would be bad for me to white out the entire paragraph? Ideally I wish i would've photocopied the app before...but man....any suggestions?

thanx
    gaf

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. maysqrd

maysqrd Go A's!
    7+ Year Member

Can you get a second copy? Do they have a downloadable version on their website? Many schools have the forms available online so that you can get another copy if needed. Otherwise, you are stuck and need to finish with what you have. Try calling the admissions office and ask them for a second copy of the form. I don't think that it should be that big of a deal to get another copy mailed from the school.

4. Fenrezz

Fenrezz AT Stills Worst Nightmare
    7+ Year Member

Well I go to OSU, I can stop by student affairs and actually ask them what someone would do in your situation. Want me to ask for ya?

5. gaffer

gaffer Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

yo,
    well,
    I called them up and they said that I could just photocopy the backside with like a white paper over the screwed up portion and just redo it and send it in. pretty simple if you ask me....
    thanks for your help both of you.

i have another general question for everybody...i didn't even think of typing up on a typewriter my responses to the secondary applications. My handwriting isn't bad, but it isn't good.
    is handwriting responses going to have an adverse effect on my application??!!

thanx
    gaf

6. DrMom

DrMom Official Mom of SDN
    Physician Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I handwrote my OSU secondary, but I did it very carefully. ;)

7. gaffer

gaffer Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

well, you got in!
    that's encouraging!
    I didn't do mine too carefully, but it isn't chicken scratches or anything like that. anybody else do other handwritten applications or am i just an oddball or something?

thanx
    gaf

8. shindog

shindog Member
    7+ Year Member

I handwrote mine. Some scratch outs, but legible handwriting. I got in, so don't worry about it.