CRDTS and AZ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

g3k

SDN Donor
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am not sure if this question was asked before. I am taking my CRDTS. I am not sure if AZ accepts CRDTS. I have called and they have given me different answers. The answer that I recieved more than once is that they accept it on a conditional/ case by case basis. Anyone who has any information on this?

Members don't see this ad.

I dont know if they take it or not but I moved here summer of 08' and work is tough. I couldn't buy a practice. Lenders are scared of AZ. I know of over 30 dentists going out of business, several sons moving in with dads and having to find 2 or 3 days a week at other places. I know two perio guys moving out of state and more ortho guys trying to sell or looking to file bankruptcy (sp). An MD oral surg. moved here two years ago and has five members of his family that are dentist and he can hardly keep his doors open and wished he had never come. I'm looking at moving this summer. Just giving you a heads up. You might want to consider other places.

I dont know if they take it or not but I moved here summer of 08' and work is tough. I couldn't buy a practice. Lenders are scared of AZ. I know of over 30 dentists going out of business, several sons moving in with dads and having to find 2 or 3 days a week at other places. I know two perio guys moving out of state and more ortho guys trying to sell or looking to file bankruptcy (sp). An MD oral surg. moved here two years ago and has five members of his family that are dentist and he can hardly keep his doors open and wished he had never come. I'm looking at moving this summer. Just giving you a heads up. You might want to consider other places.

Hmm... that's bad news. I don't have an option for now :(. Thanks for the heads up though.