Crdts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

orchid23

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to move to Georgia after graduation and found out from the State Dental Board , that they accept only CRDTS from June 2009 onwards. Can anyone give me insight about how to go about getting patients for this exam and is there any course which will help with the manikin exam.

Thanks for your time,

Orchid23

Members don't see this ad.

I want to move to Georgia after graduation and found out from the State Dental Board , that they accept only CRDTS from June 2009 onwards. Can anyone give me insight about how to go about getting patients for this exam and is there any course which will help with the manikin exam.

Thanks for your time,

Orchid23

I recently took the NERB and its very similar to the CRDTS as far as the exam is concerned. For patients, if you can afford it, I would recommend Lu Lau Dental prep services. They provide the patients for you, all ideal lesions, and sufficient amounts of calculus for your SRP exam.

As for the Manikin section of the exam, find out which manikins the exam uses. The NERB used Columbia dental, so I went to their site and bought the manikin head and a bunch of endo/crown teeth to practice on. I scored 90+ on all sections of my NERB examination, so I think this is the best way to go

Good Luck

Hi,
I am currently practicing in FL, but will be relocating to GA this summer. I am planning to take the CRDTS in either March in SC or May in GA. Does anyone have any idea or suggestions on how I can find board patients for the CRDTS?? I appreciate any help you may have! Thanks so much!!

Hi,
I am currently practicing in FL, but will be relocating to GA this summer. I am planning to take the CRDTS in either March in SC or May in GA. Does anyone have any idea or suggestions on how I can find board patients for the CRDTS?? I appreciate any help you may have! Thanks so much!!

I'm also in Florida and considering moving to Georgia. However I really don't want to take anymore license exams. So I checked into it and Georgia accepts licensure by credentials if you've been practicing for 5 years, which is the route I've decided to take. Just making aware of that in case you've been practicing for a few years and don't want to take a license exam