credit card for courier service

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deutsche106

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious what types of credit card did you guys put down when you fill out the form, american express, visa or master? Cuz on the form it doesn't specify what types of credit card they accept, so I put my american express card down. Where will the decisions be sent out, cali or ireland? Now I was wondering if they accept AE card in Ireland...so
Thank you guys:)

Members don't see this ad.

Just curious what types of credit card did you guys put down when you fill out the form, american express, visa or master? Cuz on the form it doesn't specify what types of credit card they accept, so I put my american express card down. Where will the decisions be sent out, cali or ireland? Now I was wondering if they accept AE card in Ireland...so
Thank you guys:)

Any kind of credit card is just fine. Generally, rejection letters have been mailed out from California....
I don't know about the acceptance packages (I think, maybe Ireland).
I also think that AE is accepted in Ireland.
:luck:

On the application, it says $22 bucks for the courier service "within" the USA and $33 (or something) for Canada. That leads me to believe that they come from California as well.

I used Visa.