Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Credit Card problems

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by emdeetwobee, Jul 6, 2001.

1. emdeetwobee

emdeetwobee Member
    7+ Year Member

Before I go to sleep after wrestling with AMCAS and just for fun, how many times have you been charged? I have six.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. imtiaz

imtiaz i cant translate stupid
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Way to hammer the Submit button, champ.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. gower

gower 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

When submitting application, DO NOT CLICK "SUBMIT" MORE THAN ONCE. Clicking multiple times runs a serious risk of having your credit card charged repeatedly.

Also:

AMCAS advises NOT to use browser bookmarks to access your application. This can result in accessing outdated application codes. Access each application by going to
    www.aamc.or/amcas

4. gower

gower 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

5. rxfudd

rxfudd 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    emdeetwobee, can I use your proof on a website I'm working on? It's basically a bunch of different proofs like that. I'll give you full credit.

6. Jamier2

Jamier2 SDN Hillbilly Moderator
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Great Pumpkin posted the same thing earlier as a picture, and he got it from a Jeep web site. I doubt you could ever find the original author, unless emdeetwobee is really him. By the way, I also love the proof, its one of the most believable proofs I have ever read.

Post a link to your site rxfudd. If it has more like this, I'd like to see 'em. :)