1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

credit evaluation help needed

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by venki_dr, Jul 21, 2006.

1. venki_dr

venki_dr Member
    5+ Year Member

Hi,
    I need help for educational credit evaluation.Which is better?ECE or WES.Need I have to send my original mark memos.Similarly which type of evaluation need i select in ece.general,course analysis,subject by subject report,course match,health professional licensure.
    can i mail them scanned copies of my original memos?
    And I have to give some subjects twice.unfortunately my university gives only one marks memo for each year which is the passed memo.Will ece accept this passed memo or need i have to submit even the record of the exam which i have failed which i dont have.
    bye,
    ven

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. HYDBDS

7+ Year Member

Non-Student

Hi,
    If u do ECE evaluation, it is accepted by ALL the dental schools... if u do WES evaluation, some of the schools wont accept it .. they need ECE only...
    If u do ECE , u will need General report for ur eligibility to appear for the NBDE part-1 exam... and u will need Course-by-Course evaluation for getting a GPA to apply for Advanced Standing Programs in various dental schools...
    R u from India ? If so , then u will have to send ur 10th,12th , BDS all years marks lists, internship certificate, DCI registration certificate, BDS degree... all these u will have to send original notarised copies....

:thumbup: Good Luck

4. fido!

fido! the ex-***!
    Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    agreed.....!well ...except for the fact...no need to go for a generalised evaluation ,when one can go for a course-by-course evaluation directly...thatz it!why waste money? ;)

5. rajjos77

rajjos77 Member
    5+ Year Member

Hi,
    If you are from India, you can even fax all the above materials to ECE.