credit evaluation help needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

venki_dr

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I need help for educational credit evaluation.Which is better?ECE or WES.Need I have to send my original mark memos.Similarly which type of evaluation need i select in ece.general,course analysis,subject by subject report,course match,health professional licensure.
can i mail them scanned copies of my original memos?
And I have to give some subjects twice.unfortunately my university gives only one marks memo for each year which is the passed memo.Will ece accept this passed memo or need i have to submit even the record of the exam which i have failed which i dont have.
bye,
ven

Members don't see this ad.

venki_dr said:
Hi,
I need help for educational credit evaluation.Which is better?ECE or WES.Need I have to send my original mark memos.Similarly which type of evaluation need i select in ece.general,course analysis,subject by subject report,course match,health professional licensure.
can i mail them scanned copies of my original memos?
And I have to give some subjects twice.unfortunately my university gives only one marks memo for each year which is the passed memo.Will ece accept this passed memo or need i have to submit even the record of the exam which i have failed which i dont have.
bye,

ven

Hi,
If u do ECE evaluation, it is accepted by ALL the dental schools... if u do WES evaluation, some of the schools wont accept it .. they need ECE only...
If u do ECE , u will need General report for ur eligibility to appear for the NBDE part-1 exam... and u will need Course-by-Course evaluation for getting a GPA to apply for Advanced Standing Programs in various dental schools...
R u from India ? If so , then u will have to send ur 10th,12th , BDS all years marks lists, internship certificate, DCI registration certificate, BDS degree... all these u will have to send original notarised copies....

:thumbup: Good Luck

agreed.....!well ...except for the fact...no need to go for a generalised evaluation ,when one can go for a course-by-course evaluation directly...thatz it!why waste money? ;)
HYDBDS said:
Hi,
If u do ECE evaluation, it is accepted by ALL the dental schools... if u do WES evaluation, some of the schools wont accept it .. they need ECE only...
If u do ECE , u will need General report for ur eligibility to appear for the NBDE part-1 exam... and u will need Course-by-Course evaluation for getting a GPA to apply for Advanced Standing Programs in various dental schools...
R u from India ? If so , then u will have to send ur 10th,12th , BDS all years marks lists, internship certificate, DCI registration certificate, BDS degree... all these u will have to send original notarised copies....

HYDBDS said:
Hi,

Hi,
If you are from India, you can even fax all the above materials to ECE.