1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

credit evaluation help needed

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by venki_dr, Jul 21, 2006.

1. venki_dr

venki_dr Member
    5+ Year Member

Hi,
    I need help for educational credit evaluation.Which is better?ECE or WES.Need I have to send my original mark memos.Similarly which type of evaluation need i select in ece.general,course analysis,subject by subject report,course match,health professional licensure.
    can i mail them scanned copies of my original memos?
    And I have to give some subjects twice.unfortunately my university gives only one marks memo for each year which is the passed memo.Will ece accept this passed memo or need i have to submit even the record of the exam which i have failed which i dont have.
    bye,
    ven

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. HYDBDS

7+ Year Member

Non-Student

Hi,
    If u do ECE evaluation, it is accepted by ALL the dental schools... if u do WES evaluation, some of the schools wont accept it .. they need ECE only...
    If u do ECE , u will need General report for ur eligibility to appear for the NBDE part-1 exam... and u will need Course-by-Course evaluation for getting a GPA to apply for Advanced Standing Programs in various dental schools...
    R u from India ? If so , then u will have to send ur 10th,12th , BDS all years marks lists, internship certificate, DCI registration certificate, BDS degree... all these u will have to send original notarised copies....

:thumbup: Good Luck

4. fido!

fido! the ex-***!
    Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    agreed.....!well ...except for the fact...no need to go for a generalised evaluation ,when one can go for a course-by-course evaluation directly...thatz it!why waste money? ;)

5. rajjos77

rajjos77 Member
    5+ Year Member

Hi,
    If you are from India, you can even fax all the above materials to ECE.