Jan 5, 2014
Dental Student
I am a foreign dentist planing to apply for DDS in University of Minnesota. They have a requirement of 126 hours to avoid giving part 2 exam. My dental school has given me 122.5 hours. I have done a 1 yr certificate program from UCLA where I worked for 6 months. I was wondering if this program can get me the remaining hours. Also how can 1 earn extra credit hours?? Please help. I cannot give Part2 right now and really need to find an alternative to this.