creighton and georgetown..need advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gyrlbalr233

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i was just curious if anyone had any advice on how to respond to questions on the secondary like Why have you chosen to apply to Georgetown University or the same for Creighton..what kind of things are they looking for..please help! deadlines are soon..i waited so long to send in my secondaries and im freaking out..congrats to all who got in or interview

Members don't see this ad.

gyrlbalr233 said:
Hey guys i was just curious if anyone had any advice on how to respond to questions on the secondary like Why have you chosen to apply to Georgetown University or the same for Creighton..what kind of things are they looking for..please help! deadlines are soon..i waited so long to send in my secondaries and im freaking out..congrats to all who got in or interview

I don't know about Creighton, but apparently Georgetown is big on ethics and caring for the whole person (cura personalis), and not so much hearing about why you like their curriculum or their DC location. Hope that helps.

tacrum43 said:
I don't know about Creighton, but apparently Georgetown is big on ethics and caring for the whole person (cura personalis), and not so much hearing about why you like their curriculum or their DC location. Hope that helps.
thank you so much..im just freaking out because i feel like its to late to even get accepted this late

Members don't see this ad :)
well it's not too late but they advise you to get em in as early as possible cuz they have been filling seats for a while

we've all been there

gyrlbalr233 said:
I wrote down something about the Jesuit committment to giving service back to the community. I used it as a way to highlight my involvement in community volunteer activities.