1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

creighton and georgetown..need advice

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by gyrlbalr233, Dec 19, 2005.

1. gyrlbalr233

gyrlbalr233 New Member

Hey guys i was just curious if anyone had any advice on how to respond to questions on the secondary like Why have you chosen to apply to Georgetown University or the same for Creighton..what kind of things are they looking for..please help! deadlines are soon..i waited so long to send in my secondaries and im freaking out..congrats to all who got in or interview

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. tacrum43

tacrum43 Behold the mighty echidna
    7+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Resident [Any Field]
    I don't know about Creighton, but apparently Georgetown is big on ethics and caring for the whole person (cura personalis), and not so much hearing about why you like their curriculum or their DC location. Hope that helps.

4. gyrlbalr233

gyrlbalr233 New Member

thank you so much..im just freaking out because i feel like its to late to even get accepted this late

5. AbuJadenDO

AbuJadenDO Soon2beOB
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    well it's not too late but they advise you to get em in as early as possible cuz they have been filling seats for a while

we've all been there

6. gdbaby

gdbaby Prettier than before
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I wrote down something about the Jesuit committment to giving service back to the community. I used it as a way to highlight my involvement in community volunteer activities.