Creighton and Marquette?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vaheb

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any news from these schools? I sent my supp fees like 2 weeks ago and haven't received any confirmation emails or anything saying that my application is complete.

Cheers :)

Members don't see this ad.

Any news from these schools? I sent my supp fees like 2 weeks ago and haven't received any confirmation emails or anything saying that my application is complete.

Cheers :)

no news here. Marquette website says they begin inviting for interviews in early September.

I received a confirmation email from Marquette saying that they received everything from me, but nothing from Creighton yet...

Members don't see this ad :)
I received a confirmation email from Marquette saying that they received everything from me, but nothing from Creighton yet...

Creighton sent me an email on 6/26 saying my application was received, maybe call and make sure that they have received your application.

Strange. I haven't heard anything from Creighton either

sent marquette out with 4th batch (july 20) and received confirmation email on the 24th. i havent heard anything regarding whether they received my payment or not though.

Hey guys, make sure to check your mail for something from Creighton. They sent me a small pamphlet and some papers about their statistics!

Awesome info on the mailage! Also don't be afraid to check out your AADSAS portal. Under school decisions, Creighton should be listed as under review, or such. Marquette told me I was under review by email quite a few weeks ago. Also sent me an email when all my items were received.

Well, I just called Creighton and they said my application is complete and has been sent off for review. That feels much better.. About to call Marquette though.

Well, I just called Creighton and they said my application is complete and has been sent off for review. That feels much better.. About to call Marquette though.

I had contact with Creighton as well only it was late last Friday afternoon. They said to expect a change on AADSAS from "waiting additional information" to "under review", but it still hasn't happened yet.

Let me know what you hear from Marquette?

I had contact with Creighton as well only it was late last Friday afternoon. They said to expect a change on AADSAS from "waiting additional information" to "under review", but it still hasn't happened yet.

Let me know what you hear from Marquette?

I understand not all schools use the AADSAS portal, but out of 25 schools I only have 3 on the school decisions page and Creighton is not even on there.

Plus I've been calling Marquette for the past week and no one seems to know how to answer a phone...

That's sad, I only have 3 on the portal as well, of which Creighton IS one. Have you tried an email with Marquette? I really wish we'd start hearing something. Been a while since the received email.

That's sad, I only have 3 on the portal as well, of which Creighton IS one. Have you tried an email with Marquette? I really wish we'd start hearing something. Been a while since the received email.

What batch were you? How many schools did you apply to?

Members don't see this ad :)
I understand not all schools use the AADSAS portal, but out of 25 schools I only have 3 on the school decisions page and Creighton is not even on there.

Plus I've been calling Marquette for the past week and no one seems to know how to answer a phone...

Maybe keep trying...I called them for the first time today and the picked up the phone on the first ring. My app is complete and being reviewed according to who I talked to, despite not receiving an email or AADSAS update indicating that it was.

I also just called both Marquette and Creighton.

I had only gotten one email from Marquette about them receiving my application and which materials (all materials were received), but nothing further saying my app was complete or onto review. Upon calling, they said my app is complete and onto review.

Creighton is just really slow. The lady there said she can't keep up with the incoming applications and to try checking back in another week. I was 5th batch.

I just got an update on aadsas saying that my file is in the active pool and a decision will be made in the coming weeks or months.

I called Creighton yesterday and she said I should have received an email like a week ago. I never got it, and I know I didn't cause I check my email ( including spam folder) like every five mins. So she resent it. They were just waiting on my secondary. I would call
today if anyone hasn't heard from them.

I called Creighton yesterday and she said I should have received an email like a week ago. I never got it, and I know I didn't cause I check my email ( including spam folder) like every five mins. So she resent it. They were just waiting on my secondary. I would call
today if anyone hasn't heard from them.

when was yours sent out?

I got the same thing. The doesn't mean they've already reviewed, and are continuing review does it? So paranoid...

Nah man, i'm sure it just means that they started to review...no one has even received any interviews from there.

marquette update on the portal today "received, app complete"

Update from Marquette: "Your file remains active in our applicant pool and it will continue to be reviewed at subsequent meetings of the Admissions Committee. A final decision on your application will be made in the coming weeks and months."

Update from Marquette: "Your file remains active in our applicant pool and it will continue to be reviewed at subsequent meetings of the Admissions Committee. A final decision on your application will be made in the coming weeks and months."
same here :)

Not sure if this is good or bad, but I would feel a lot better if it said "invited to interview:xf:."

Oh guys, you all dont know Marquette. I got the same message, and that is a nice way of saying that we are rejected.. I hope it isnt for some of you though. Best of luck to everyone

Oh guys, you all dont know Marquette. I got the same message, and that is a nice way of saying that we are rejected.. I hope it isnt for some of you though. Best of luck to everyone

Not sure if serious...

Hrm..

I am thinking you are saying this because you applied there last year and got rejected and you had this status at some point. However, that doesn't mean the status indicates rejection.

Is there anyone that applied to Marquette that has had thier application received by Marquette that did not get the message 'Your file remains active in our applicant pool and it will continue to be reviewed at subsequent meetings of the Admissions Committee. A final decision on your application will be made in the coming weeks and months' ?

I am thinking you are saying this because you applied there last year and got rejected and you had this status at some point. However, that doesn't mean the status indicates rejection.

Is there anyone that applied to Marquette that has had thier application received by Marquette that did not get the message 'Your file remains active in our applicant pool and it will continue to be reviewed at subsequent meetings of the Admissions Committee. A final decision on your application will be made in the coming weeks and months' ?

if you do a search on the forums it pretty much tells you what the guy/gal said and that it's probably a rejection. I think there are also people who just have application complete as their status.

Hi guys. I really think it's fine. If your application is received/under review, then it is really received/under review. I think jumping to conclusions that it is a rejection may add worry and stress. Also, if someone got rejected with this status, it doesn't mean that it applies to everyone. Hope you guys are doing fine and are not worrying! I'm sure you guys are not in a bad position for those who have that status update on their AADSAS.

I have the "application... active pool" status for Marquette... It seems like its just a "continuing review" notice.

Also, I just got an interview invite from Creighton, so I think they are finally coming out of obscurity to notify students haha, check your spammmmm folders and inboxes!

Best of LUCK!

gahh i wish i could check but aadsas won't load. :(

edit: i still have the "active application" message. i think they did an initial screen and didn't know what they wanted to do with our apps so they put that.

Last edited:
Hey,

Marquette has had no further contact with me other than sending an email to inform me they have everything.

Creighton just sent me an interview invite today. Very thankful, so keep your eyes open for an email.

Best of luck

I have the "application... active pool" status for Marquette... It seems like its just a "continuing review" notice.

Also, I just got an interview invite from Creighton, so I think they are finally coming out of obscurity to notify students haha, check your spammmmm folders and inboxes!

Best of LUCK!

Hey,

Marquette has had no further contact with me other than sending an email to inform me they have everything.

Creighton just sent me an interview invite today. Very thankful, so keep your eyes open for an email.

Best of luck

:eek: It's my twin from a parallel universe!!!!!!!! Hahaha

Also received an invite from Creighton earlier today. Congrats everyone.

Sorry, too much effort required to quote multiple posts from my phone. I think Tunaman said he had "received, app complete" in AADSAS.

Hoping to hear something this week from Creighton...keeping fingers crossed.

Scheduled Creighton for September 14th. Anyone else make the call yet?