Creighton and Marquette?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Made the call (@ 5am PST haha) scheduled with Creighton for 9am on the 10th of September!!!

OMAHAaaaaaaaa!

Members don't see this ad.

Just thought I would ask again...

Does anyone that has had their application complete at Marquette long enough for it to show a status on AADSAS not have this message?

'Your file remains active in our applicant pool and it will continue to be reviewed at subsequent meetings of the Admissions Committee. A final decision on your application will be made in the coming weeks and months'

I was reading threads from before that this message was applied to peoples accounts from last cycle as a type of rejection, but it wasn't until after almost all pre-dec interview slots were filled up. It also had more to it than just this simple 2 sentence message.

I am thinking that everyone may have this as soon as their app is complete this year, they just reused an old phrase.:xf:

Maybe tunaman can clue us in about their AADSAS status. It supposedly says app complete or something.

Members don't see this ad :)
Update from Marquette: "Your file remains active in our applicant pool and it will continue to be reviewed at subsequent meetings of the Admissions Committee. A final decision on your application will be made in the coming weeks and months."

Oh guys, you all dont know Marquette. I got the same message, and that is a nice way of saying that we are rejected.. I hope it isnt for some of you though. Best of luck to everyone

if you do a search on the forums it pretty much tells you what the guy/gal said and that it's probably a rejection. I think there are also people who just have application complete as their status.

For anyone concerned, I had the status these guys are talking about and received an interview. Last cycle it may have meant a rejection, however, this cycle it seems to mean nothing. Just wanted to update everyone in case someone is stressing over their status.

Just thought I would ask again...

Does anyone that has had their application complete at Marquette long enough for it to show a status on AADSAS not have this message?

'Your file remains active in our applicant pool and it will continue to be reviewed at subsequent meetings of the Admissions Committee. A final decision on your application will be made in the coming weeks and months'

I was reading threads from before that this message was applied to peoples accounts from last cycle as a type of rejection, but it wasn't until after almost all pre-dec interview slots were filled up. It also had more to it than just this simple 2 sentence message.

I am thinking that everyone may have this as soon as their app is complete this year, they just reused an old phrase.:xf:

Hey. I know OOS applicants that have this as their aadsas status for Marquette and have received interview requests. Its just a message...we should try not to read too much into it. Good luck every one!!

Creighton has been super quiet huh?

Creighton has been super quiet huh?
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I have an interview with Marquette but still not a word from creighton. My aadsas portal says my creighton app was received and under review back on July 24th. It's almost been two months without a word..

I interviewed at NE this week and three(?) people in my interview group had already interviewed at Creighton. They are definitely getting the invites out....just be patient!:xf:

I interviewed at Creighton in august, but since those first invites I haven't seen any others.