Creighton or UNMC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

subscapularis

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from UNMC yet!!!
BTW concerning Creighton how much does their waitlist move?

Members don't see this ad.

creighton has a good amount of movement....

it was a nailbiter for my friend last year...but he got in off the waitlist during the summer...

Creighton's wiatlist is a mover...

Have yet to hear back from UNMC though. Last year I heard back in January. According to the website we'll be notified by March 15th... riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by XCanadianRagwee
Creighton's wiatlist is a mover...

Have yet to hear back from UNMC though. Last year I heard back in January. According to the website we'll be notified by March 15th... riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

long time no see man...hope you are doing well.

Thanks for the info.

I have heard silch from UNMC. I talked to them on thursday and they said "all decisions have been made and we will send them out promptly" This guy in my studygroup got his today and he was put on the alternate list. What does it mean that I have not gotten anything yet???? Post Office!!!!!

Originally posted by subscapularis
What does it mean that I have not gotten anything yet???? Post Office!!!!!

I guess it will depend on where you live. Since I'm some 1,200 miles away in a tiny town away from Omaha...I guess I'll be expecting something later this week then.

Good luck. As for the alternate list goes at UNMC I do not know (I honestly didn't know UNMC even had a waitlist).

""""I guess it will depend on where you live. Since I'm some 1,200 miles away in a tiny town away from Omaha...I guess I'll be expecting something later this week then. Good luck. As for the alternate list goes at UNMC I do not know (I honestly didn't know UNMC even had a waitlist).""""

I am on the west coast, so it will take time too, but it should not take more than 2-3 days w/in U.S. I guess Monday, Anyway hopefully they send out the acceptances later. Good luck Man?

Just wanted to let you know I received my letter from UNMC on 3/15

I got it too around that time, they put me on the w-list.
Well now I just have to WAIT MORE.
-I wish I could get payed for waiting-

I heard from both schools a while back but I do have a couple friends who heard from both schools last week. I would guess most people would hear by the end of the week--just a guess. So, if you got into Creighton and UNMC where would you go? Why?

I got it too around that time, they put me on the w-list.
Well now I just have to WAIT MORE.
-I wish I could get payed for waiting-

What tier on you on for the wiatlist?

Originally posted by trudub
I heard from both schools a while back but I do have a couple friends who heard from both schools last week. I would guess most people would hear by the end of the week--just a guess. So, if you got into Creighton and UNMC where would you go? Why?

The cheaper one. (I'm pretty sure it's UNMC).

I am in the 4th tier at UNMC, I just have to sit back and wait. Does anyone know people who got in off the 4th tier.

Got in at both UNMC and Creighton. I gave up my spot at Creighton already though. Not to spoil your day, but I heard that UNMC usually goes to second tier for waitlist. That doesn't mean this year might be different. Do you have any other options?

TruDUB and Ragwee what have you heard from CU or UNMC!

yup heard from both...

As said before - waitlisted at UNMC 4th tier and interviewed at CU still waiting to hear from them. I still have a few schools to hear from. Back up plan is non existent at the moment -maybe SGU, I dont know, Any opinions Gentleman/Ladies...... I just got to wait.

I got my letter from UNMC on 3/13: I'm 1st tier on the good ole waitlist. I know two M1s this year who were actually straight up rejected and were called days before school started telling them that they had to fill the last couple of spots. Odd. Anyway, the letter I got said that most of the people in the 1st and 2nd tiers have gotten in years past. It also said that if I don't get in this year, I'm guaranteed admission next year.

FWIW: I have YET to hear a word from Creighton. My secondary has been done forever...and I haven't even interviewed. Oh well-UNMC was my first choice anyway.