General Admissions & OTCAS Creighton OTD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

COT123

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello. I interviewed at Creighton University on November 9th. I am anxiously refreshing my email because they told us we would find out today or tomorrow. I’m starting this for others who are waiting to hear back from Creighton or already know they’re going there.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
And congratulations!! Do you think youreygoinyo to be accepting?
Creighton is my first choice, but I don't think I can afford it without a scholarship. Wash U is $30K less than Creighton with the scholarship they offered me, so I'll probably go there. Do you think you'll accept?

Creighton is my first choice, but I don't think I can afford it without a scholarship. Wash U is $30K less than Creighton with the scholarship they offered me, so I'll probably go there. Do you think you'll accept?
I'm in the exact same position.... I really want to figure out a way to make Creighton aforafford....

Why do you guys prefer Creighton over WashU?

Honestly, I haven't heard the best things about wash U program... I talked to a current student and she didn't make it sound too exciting, and since they're such a big research University I've heard their faculty don't teach very well and they just focus on their research which is frustrating

Also I really loved Creighton from the moment I got to their campus. There curriculum lines up with exactly what I'd hoped for, their faculty seems wonderful and it was just this gut feeling that I got about the program

A current student told me that scholarship info is in a physical acceptance letter, which I am sure is en route this week!

I was accepted, but didn't hear about any scholarships. Did you?

Hi everyone! I was also accepted to Creighton yesterday afternoon. I was thinking the scholarship info should be in the physical package of our acceptance letter. I’m not too sure though! Congrats to everyone who was accepted!!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I talked to admissions today, and they told me they scholarship committee meets tomorrow and we should hear next week about scholarships:)

Reactions: 1 users