Program-Specific Info / Q's Creighton Regis 2017/2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

creightonregishopeful

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Has anyone received an interview invite yet for any of the Creighton OTD pathways? More specifically, has anyone received an interview invite for the Creighton/Regis Pathway?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

Has anyone received an interview invite yet for any of the Creighton OTD pathways? More specifically, has anyone received an interview invite for the Creighton/Regis Pathway?
Hi! I have an interview scheduled for November 17th. Have you received an invitation yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Stay hopeful! Mine isn't with the Regis pathway, it's the Campus one. :)

I got an interview!! I received an email last Thursday! Best of luck :)

Does anyone know why I cannot log into my Creighton Student Portal? It now says I have no account on record

Does anyone know why I cannot log into my Creighton Student Portal? It now says I have no account on record
I just logged into mine and it was fine. I would try emailing or even calling them. Sometimes the system goes down.

Hello,

Hey there,

I applied a few days ago and it was received today. Email said they will have a decision in two weeks. Extremely nervous since this is my first choice.

I will also be interviewing on March 23rd, just found out today!

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone know how many they usually interview for the Regis pathway?

Hi Everyone! I am looking into the Doctor of Occupational Therapy Pathway program at Regis University in Denver. If there is anyone that is going through the program or has finished would you please provide feedback? I cannot find any reviews on the particular program. I have found reviews for other online programs at the school and the majority are uncomplimentary to the online format and staff. Because the OTD program is online it's important that the program is solid. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you!