Program-Specific Info / Q's Creighton (Regis Pathway)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HopetobeanOTD!

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from Creighton (Regis Pathway) that interviewed on March 23rd?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes! My portal was just updated and I got accepted!! Check yours!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations on getting accepted!! I've been accepted as well! Will you be attending?
As much as it breaks my heart, I am not. I had this program stuck in my head for over a year but I ultimately fell in love with another program. Are you?

As much as it breaks my heart, I am not. I had this program stuck in my head for over a year but I ultimately fell in love with another program. Are you?
I will be! I'm sure the program you chose instead is incredible! Congrats again! :)

Is the tuition really 100k for one year???

Is the tuition really 100k for one year???
I think that is for the whole program! but still, it is ridiculously expensive. That is part of why I am not attending sadly

I think that is for the whole program! but still, it is ridiculously expensive. That is part of why I am not attending sadly
Thank god! I’m thinking of applying because it is close to home and I’d be able to commute. I’m just not sure if it’s too late in the game to be considered for admission

Thank god! I’m thinking of applying because it is close to home and I’d be able to commute. I’m just not sure if it’s too late in the game to be considered for admission
It definitely is for this year, the interview day was march 23rd. But there is always next year! I would suggest applying by atleast November!

Hi Everyone! I am looking into the Doctor of Occupational Therapy Pathway program at Regis University in Denver. If there is anyone that is going through the program or has finished would you please provide feedback? I cannot find any reviews on the particular program. I have found reviews for other online programs at the school and the majority are uncomplimentary to the online format and staff. Because the OTD program is online it's important that the program is solid. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you!

Hi Everyone! I am looking into the Doctor of Occupational Therapy Pathway program at Regis University in Denver. If there is anyone that is going through the program or has finished would you please provide feedback? I cannot find any reviews on the particular program. I have found reviews for other online programs at the school and the majority are uncomplimentary to the online format and staff. Because the OTD program is online it's important that the program is solid. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you!

Hello:

Consider the information in this video:

This is a Creighton program, so go to the Creighton website to find information about the program, accreditation, etc.

It is not an online program. Creighton has four pathways to their entry-level OTD program. There is one campus-based program and three distance hybrid programs which require attending on campus--currently in AK, CO and NE. Hope this helps.