patch_o

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2003
64
0
Visit site
Status
I posted this question in the secondary thread, but they are to consumed in other things. Anyway, has anyone received an invite to the Creighton secondary yet? I know its available on their website, but are we just suppose to know to fill it out?
 

spospo

Going to extremes
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2006
763
0
34
The 'kane
Status
Medical Student
patch_o said:
I posted this question in the secondary thread, but they are to consumed in other things. Anyway, has anyone received an invite to the Creighton secondary yet? I know its available on their website, but are we just suppose to know to fill it out?
i just downloaded it and filled it out and sent it in. no invite or anything.
 
OP
patch_o

patch_o

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2003
64
0
Visit site
Status
spospo said:
i just downloaded it and filled it out and sent it in. no invite or anything.
Can you do that? I know with AECOM, they wanted their applicants to wait until they got an invite.
 
About the Ads

spospo

Going to extremes
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2006
763
0
34
The 'kane
Status
Medical Student
patch_o said:
Can you do that? I know with AECOM, they wanted their applicants to wait until they got an invite.

i read the entire website, nowhere did it say "wait to fill this out until we invite you." on their timeline thingy it said 1) turn in primary 2)fill out and send secondary nothing about waiting for notification for filling it out. hope that helps
 
OP
patch_o

patch_o

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2003
64
0
Visit site
Status
Thanks, yeah I didn't see anything either. so I guess I will just send it in. thanks for your help
 
About the Ads