1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Creighton Secondary

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by patch_o, Jul 21, 2006.

1. patch_o

patch_o Member
    10+ Year Member

I posted this question in the secondary thread, but they are to consumed in other things. Anyway, has anyone received an invite to the Creighton secondary yet? I know its available on their website, but are we just suppose to know to fill it out?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. spospo

spospo Going to extremes
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    i just downloaded it and filled it out and sent it in. no invite or anything.

4. patch_o

patch_o Member
    10+ Year Member

Can you do that? I know with AECOM, they wanted their applicants to wait until they got an invite.

5. spospo

spospo Going to extremes
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student

i read the entire website, nowhere did it say "wait to fill this out until we invite you." on their timeline thingy it said 1) turn in primary 2)fill out and send secondary nothing about waiting for notification for filling it out. hope that helps

6. patch_o

patch_o Member
    10+ Year Member

Thanks, yeah I didn't see anything either. so I guess I will just send it in. thanks for your help