HC05nmd

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 14, 2005
Philadelphia PA
Status
Medical Student
Hey has anyone received an invitation to Creighton University and only receive 3 dates to go there? Has anyone successfully rescheduled to dates different than the ones they gave you? I'm going there from MA and they are not being very accomodating at all :( I'd love to go see the school--I've never been to the midwest but they are making life very difficult for me.

UCLAstudent

I'm a luck dragon!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 6, 2002
CA
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Same problem happened to me last year. I received the interview on a Wednesday, and the three dates they gave me were the Friday two days later (!), the next Friday, and the next next Friday. The problem was that it would be very expensive to get plane tickets for the first two dates that they offered, and I had already scheduled an interview for the third date. I called, and they were very difficult about it. They said that the three dates that they gave me were the ONLY dates when they conducted interviews during the year, which is absolutely not true (especially since these three dates were all in October, very early in the interview season). Anyway, I ended up withdrawing.

swimncsc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 13, 2005
Status
HC05nmd said:
Hey has anyone received an invitation to Creighton University and only receive 3 dates to go there? Has anyone successfully rescheduled to dates different than the ones they gave you? I'm going there from MA and they are not being very accomodating at all :( I'd love to go see the school--I've never been to the midwest but they are making life very difficult for me.

When were you complete at Creighton? I am an August MCATer so I was complete a bit late, but just to give myself a time frame.

Thanks!