Creighton University pre-dental Post-bac 2013-2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shataivian

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know there's a medical school version of this thread but I was wondering if there were any pre-dental students going through the post-bac program for this year (2013)? Has anyone heard back or gotten any interviews yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I also applied in the first part of January. I have not recieved anything yet as far as interviews and if they have recieved my application or not. Did you get any verification that they recieved your app.?

No. I was waiting on that as well. I called them a week after it was due and they told be over the phone that it was completed. I was under the impression that they would mail something saying it was completed. I'm also not sure how they will contact people about the interview. I know the school of medicine get's their invite by email, but I'm not sure how we're receiving it or when for that matter.

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, im betting that they may set up all the medical school interviews and then move onto dental. They did the same last year I believe.

I hope so. All I know is I've got all fingers crossed. I've seen past years posts about this program and how many people that were going through this. This year doesn't have nearly as much information which kind of makes me feel alone in this process. It's nice to know there's at least someone else going through this, too...

I actually just spoke with admissions today and she said they had sent out their first wave of emails for interviews :( Hopefully that wasn't the only interview offers they will send.

I called today and spoke with Mr. Bunch. He said that they are still in the process of selecting candidates for interview and we may hear back some times next week.
Good luck to all :luck:

That's great news! So they're sending their notifications through email?

Hi Everyone,
Has anyone heard any news yet??? I'm still waiting.

Same here... I have not heard anything yet! I am also applying to the pre-dental post bac program. Good luck everyone!!!!

Hi everyone,

Anyone heard from the school yet?... The anticipation is driving me crazy. It's March already and I have not heard back from admission. :-(

I talked with Mr. Bunch last Thursday and he said they were still deciding on selecting candidates for interviews. He told me by this week they should start sending out interview invites. I have not heard anything yet also so I still think they are in the selection process. Good luck to everyone! Let me know when you hear something.

Has anyone heard anything from Creighton about this next round of interviews? Keeping fingers crossed....

I still have not!!!! Praying everyday. If someone hear anything let us know.

Nothing yet...They will select a total of 7 pre-dental post bac students, is that correct?

This is my first year applying and I wanted to know if I can apply for this program while I am applying to other schools. I found it a bit odd that they open up their post-bac applications before people get the chance to hear back from schools. Any help would be awesome!