Creighton university pre-med Post-Bac program 2014-2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sillybiogirl38

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently applied to Creighton University's Pre-Med Post- Bac and would love to gain more knowledge on the program from former students and students who applied this year as well.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, i got the invitation today! Check your email. :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I really hope they send out more invites. I feel like this program is amazing and would be a good fit for me. I will keep checking my email and praying. Congrats to everyone who has received an invite to the program this far!

Got an invite today! It sucks that I'm still waiting on med schools though :-/

Reactions: 1 users

Congrats! Did the email mention that all interview invites have gone out? I'm still waiting on medical schools but I really really fell in love with this program after researching the program and talking to Dee. If you don't mind me asking...how were your stats?

Congrats! Did the email mention that all interview invites have gone out? I'm still waiting on medical schools but I really really fell in love with this program after researching the program and talking to Dee. If you don't mind me asking...how were your stats?

It just says all applicants will be interviewed on Feb 21st... Stats 3.1/3.65 mcat 22

I believe I was the first person to be complete for the post bac program

It just says all applicants will be interviewed on Feb 21st... Stats 3.1/3.65 mcat 22

Thanks for the reply! I will keep my fingers crossed. I hope they are still sending out invites...My stats were somewhat similar but a slightly lower GPA... Stats 3.3/3.4 MPH 3.7ish

Last edited:
I really hope they send out more invites. I feel like this program is amazing and would be a good fit for me. I will keep checking my email and praying. Congrats to everyone who has received an invite to the program this far!
Good Luck! I hope you get invitation. I am in love with this program :)

I believe I was the first person to be complete for the post bac program

Ok. I completed my application in mid January. Maybe they send them out in order idk. I'm really hoping so. I might call tomorrow to get more insight. Thank you for answering my questions :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok. I completed my application in mid January. Maybe they send them out in order idk. I'm really hoping so. I might call tomorrow to get more insight. Thank you for answering my questions :)
You're welcome! Good luck!

Do anyone know if they sent out predental interview invites yet?

I also applied to this program. I believe I was complete early Jan. So you guys think they're still sending invitations for the interviews? I'm really hoping to get one since this program sounds amazing! Good luck to everyone who's applied!

Spoke with someone in admissions this morning and she said all invites have been sent out, as far as she knows. Such a bummer :(

Spoke with someone in admissions this morning and she said all invites have been sent out, as far as she knows. Such a bummer :(
Are you sure it was for pre dental too or just premed because they send out premed interviews first then pre dental!!

I'm not sure about predental but I was talking about premed

Hi, i got the invitation today! Check your email. :)

Congrats to you both!
I just wanted to put myself out here, I'm a current pre-med post bacc student here at Creighton. I know when I was applying last year I was looking for someone to talk to, so in case you all have any questions about the program or interviews, feel free to ask!
Also, I want to really encourage you all to check out the hosting program for you interview. It was one of the best decisions I made during my interview because I was able to spend some time with, and talk to a current student. She really helped me not only prepare for my interview but also gave me really valuable insight into what the program was really like!

Good luck to you both!

Reactions: 1 users
Hi Cosho,
Thank you so much. I talked to one other doctor who was in post-bacc program and i am really excited about the program. :) Hope to see you during interview.

Congrats to you both!
I just wanted to put myself out here, I'm a current pre-med post bacc student here at Creighton. I know when I was applying last year I was looking for someone to talk to, so in case you all have any questions about the program or interviews, feel free to ask!
Also, I want to really encourage you all to check out the hosting program for you interview. It was one of the best decisions I made during my interview because I was able to spend some time with, and talk to a current student. She really helped me not only prepare for my interview but also gave me really valuable insight into what the program was really like!

Good luck to you both!

Hello everyone, I'm another current Pre-Medical Post Bacc student. To all interviewees - Good luck next week! The program is a great opportunity! If you have any questions, feel free to message me!

Congrats to you both!

Good luck to you both!

When in June did your post bacc program begin? How many students were a part of your class?

Does anybody have information about this program?