Creighton University Premed Postbac Program 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OwurayawMD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any 2017 applicants out there, any news yet?

Members don't see this ad.

anybody with an interview for their premed postbacc program??

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I'm actually a pre dental applicant but have you heard anything?
I did actually, I have an interview with them for the 25th of March for their Premed class. I am wondering what possible questions I could get at the interview.

For anyone that received an invite for an interview when did they send out those emails?

When do we get time allocations for the interview on that day?

does anyone know how many people they're accepting this year?

Was Mr.Vasser, late for anyone's interview? I triple checked the time difference and I've been waiting here for 30 minutes.

Was Mr.Vasser, late for anyone's interview? I triple checked the time difference and I've been waiting here for 30 minutes.
they were lat for mine too initally scheduled for 10:15am i did not start interviewing till 11am. very short and brief. Now we play the waiting game. i will tell you after having played waiting game in the past years, it is not fun.

they were lat for mine too initally scheduled for 10:15am i did not start interviewing till 11am. very short and brief. Now we play the waiting game. i will tell you after having played waiting game in the past years, it is not fun.
Yeah mine started late as well . I'm just waiting now ! We find out in April right ?

Yeah mine started late as well . I'm just waiting now ! We find out in April right ?
Yes that is what they said. Hmmm hopefully everyone that interviewed is accepted which will only happen by a miracle.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes that is what they said. Hmmm hopefully everyone that interviewed is accepted which will only happen by a miracle.[/QUOTE
One can always pray for miracle. Im not sure how many people were interviewed but if we all got in that would be awesome.

One can always pray for miracle. Im not sure how many people were interviewed but if we all got in that would be awesome.

Prayers and hope certainly can't hurt on getting accepted. I am fairly certain that all the interviews on Saturday were running late. Mine was scheduled for mid-morning and started about a half an hour late. Anticipating the response and hoping the best for us all! Good luck everyone :)

Prayers and hope certainly can't hurt on getting accepted. I am fairly certain that all the interviews on Saturday were running late. Mine was scheduled for mid-morning and started about a half an hour late. Anticipating the response and hoping the best for us all! Good luck everyone :)
Thanks wishing you luck as well!

Reactions: 1 user
I heard that there is no longer guaranteed admission to MD from this program anymore. Hope no one is under that impression

I heard that there is no longer guaranteed admission to MD from this program anymore. Hope no one is under that impression
i was told they have a guaranteed interview but you also have the option to apply to other schools. I'm just wondering if the interview is for the 2018 cycle or not ?

i was told they have a guaranteed interview but you also have the option to apply to other schools. I'm just wondering if the interview is for the 2018 cycle or not ?
i have known personally four people who went into this program, fulfilled all the requirements, were fantastic interviewers, but still didnt get in. I'd be very cautious about going there.

i have known personally four people who went into this program, fulfilled all the requirements, were fantastic interviewers, but still didnt get in. I'd be very cautious about going there.
Did they get in at any other places ?

Hey guys, I got my acceptance email today :) Looking forward to meeting everyone next semester! Let's do this together!

Reactions: 3 users
does anyone know anything about housing ?

but they got in eventually or ? lol trying to get some more information
one got into carib, one got into rosy franklin the next year after doing their smp, a few didnt get in at all.

Well from my interview, there is a summer session so classes actually starts in June

As farr as other Postbaccs out there, this class size is really small so it is worth giving it a shot. The other schools out there have an even larger class size and that makes me wonder how good those ones are compared to this class size of 10.

How did your interview go? Do you mind sharing the experience and maybe type of questions? Thank you!

How did your interview go? Do you mind sharing the experience and maybe type of questions? Thank you!
The interview went really well, they mainly asked me to introduce myself and asked about things I had written down on my application.

I just got accepted (premed) and was wondering if there are any current/past students willing to please answer a few questions I have. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 users
I just got accepted (premed) and was wondering if there are any current/past students willing to please answer a few questions I have. Thanks!
Hey awesome ! I've been accepted too

Congrats on the acceptance, see you all in June! Would anyone be interested in exchanging contact information so that we can start getting to know each other as well as help each other with our transition to Omaha (living situations, etc)?

Last edited:
Omaha born and raised and still living here. PM me for any info on housing, transportation, etc.

Omaha born and raised and still living here. PM me for any info on housing, transportation, etc.
Any idea apartments that are closeby and cheap? I drove down Omaha this past weekend and plan to go again before he end of the month.