Program-Specific Info / Q's Creighton vs Mary Baldwin/Murphy Deming OTD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

De13

Reaction score
Does anyone have any feedback to help deciding between these two OTD programs? My daughter is just graduating undergrad this May and deciding between these two programs. We have read everything we can search online and watched YouTube videos, She has visited (final one next week) the towns, but no tours or meetings at schools allowed with COVID. It is very hard to decide, but now needs to decide. There are pros and cons with both, but hoping anyone can share any feedback on either school/program, not considering the tuition?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I wanted to add that my daughter is in the same position of considering OT schools--Mary Baldwin among them. Let me know if you are interested in connecting them via email...they may be able to help each other think it through.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wanted to add that my daughter is in the same position of considering OT schools--Mary Baldwin among them. Let me know if you are interested in connecting them via email...they may be able to help each other think it through.
Great! I just sent you a message