Creighton Waitlist???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

macdown

Lego Maniac
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about the Creighton Waitlist and/or is current movement?

Geeezzz I really would love to go there...

Members don't see this ad.

Hey macdown,

I just got the call yesterday from Dr. Nipper. Other than that call, I had no idea whether or not the waitlist was moving at all. The admissions committee actually just met on Wednesday, but I am not sure how many people they admitted. It sounds like they are going to review the waitlist applications on a weekly basis, so you could hear at any time.

Hang in there and good luck!!

I am on the Creighton waitlist too and would really love to go there. They emailed me on Thursday asking me to email them a copy of my graduate transcript and then to mail them an official copy ASAP. I hope that is a good sign but it definitely shows that the waitlist has started to move atleast........dcrouch, do you plan on going to creighton???

Jetson

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Jet915
I am on the Creighton waitlist too and would really love to go there. They emailed me on Thursday asking me to email them a copy of my graduate transcript and then to mail them an official copy ASAP. I hope that is a good sign but it definitely shows that the waitlist has started to move atleast........dcrouch, do you plan on going to creighton???

Jetson
You have probably done this already, but if you really want to go to Creighton, a letter of intent describing why you really want to go there should help. My "thank you" and follow-up letter enthusiastically (and briefly) described my interest in the program. I think that was one of the main reasons for my ouright acceptance, despite an average MCAT.

I get the strong impression that they want people who want to be there.

Originally posted by JBJ
You have probably done this already, but if you really want to go to Creighton, a letter of intent describing why you really want to go there should help. My "thank you" and follow-up letter enthusiastically (and briefly) described my interest in the program. I think that was one of the main reasons for my ouright acceptance, despite an average MCAT.

I get the strong impression that they want people who want to be there.
So you had sent them a letter even before you had an acceptance?

Originally posted by birdie
So you had sent them a letter even before you had an acceptance?
I absolutely sent a letter before I had an acceptance.

at least one spot should be opening soon....

Good luck!