Creighton????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swimncsc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten the Creighton secondary yet? They don't screen I know for a fact and they are the only school I still have not heard from?

Anyone know what's going on out there in NE?

Members don't see this ad.

Haven't heard from them either. I'm trying to think that last year it was maybe late august/early september. But I'm not sure.

I'm a Creighton undergrad and this is totally normal. They had their **** together much earlier last year (according to those I have spoken w/ who are currently @ creighton) but for some reason unknown to me and you, they are slacking big-time this year. I have spoken w/ their secretary a few times and she keeps telling me they will send out an automated email as soon as they finish preparing their secondary. Yah, they haven't updated their secondary app yet and this is the delay.

P.s.- don't be intimidated by Dr. Nipper (head of admissions, Dr. of pathology, and prolly your interviewer); he is a huge, white-haired guy who comes across kinda scary but is not at all the hard-ass he seems like.

Hang on there, guys. I'll prolly be the first to post the thread on Creighton finally finishing their secondary application.