Criticizing on "owesome" shows stupidity hidden in fake kindness

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

loverboy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey..you guys don't need to criticize me over that stupid spelling errors....Good doctors like you guys suppose to be, should not critcize except help: The rule of thumb.....Put yourself in my shoes..

Members don't see this ad.

Man, you are so owesome!!!

Damn lover, I'm worried about you. An inability to read smilies and take a joke is a serious medical problem. The AAMC found that 94.3% of people that couldn't read internet sarcasm did not place into one of their top 5 residencies during the years 1994-1999. This is serious ****. Best of luck. --Trek (shouts to MD2Be)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, even I picked up on that one, Trek... :D

Seriously, loverboy, nobody meant anything by it. We were just having some fun.

ummm....frankly...if I make mistakes, I like people pointing it out..and it was all meant in good humor! yeesh....take a break from your exams...you obvously took it the wrong way! :p

Originally posted by WatchaMaCallit:
•ummm....frankly...if I make mistakes, I like people pointing it out..and it was all meant in good humor! yeesh....take a break from your exams...you obvously took it the wrong way! :p •••

obvously=obviously and immulate=emulate, ;)

Originally posted by guardian:
•immulate=emulate, ;) ••• I'm now correcting you on your correction. I already made this correction on the other ridiculous thread that has addressed this asinine topic.

God, I hope I spelled asinine right. :oops:

Originally posted by praying4MD:
• I'm now correcting you on your correction. I already made this correction on the other ridiculous thread that has addressed this asinine topic.

God, I hope I spelled asinine right. :oops: •••

haha...that was funny...but I think it needs another extra "s"

thanks for the spellcheck guardian....obviously was definitely a typo...but I really didnt know we spelled emulate with an "e"....hmmm damn word ...after I started using it because of spell check...I rarely know how to spell anymore :D

Originally posted by praying4MD:
• I'm now correcting you on your correction. I already made this correction on the other ridiculous thread that has addressed this asinine topic.

God, I hope I spelled asinine right. :oops: •••

I noticed. But obvously isn't as egregious of a spelling error as immulate so I had to include it :D . Just being a pain in the arse!
I tend to be very anal about spelling errors. When I see it I have this compulsion to fix it *checks to see if egregious was spelled right*...... asinine looks right, but you must have checked already ;)

Originally posted by WatchaMaCallit:
•haha...that was funny...but I think it needs another extra "s"••• Thanx 4 the correxn. i really really seriuslee didnt c that 1 !

{I just wanted to keep this thread going.}

Of course spelling is thrown out of the window when it comes to anatomy :D .

infindibulum? infundibulum? infundubulum? lol

I thought you all might find this funny. I had an organic chemistry professor who counted off points for misspelled words. I always thought that was kind of harsh, but I can see his point as well. Incidentally, he was one of my all-time favorite professors. Just a little quirky, though. If anyone else on SDN took Organic Chemistry at the University of Tennessee, you know who I am talking about.

Originally posted by Trek_OCLV:
•Damn lover, I'm worried about you. An inability to read smilies and take a joke is a serious medical problem. The AAMC found that 94.3% of people that couldn't read internet sarcasm did not place into one of their top 5 residencies during the years 1994-1999. This is serious ****. Best of luck. --Trek (shouts to MD2Be)•••

Not only that, but 89.68 % of these same individuals couldn't pass Step I of the USMLE on their first try. These findings have caused an uproar in the medical community as schools are coming under pressure to revamp their admissions criteria to combat this trend. Additional studies are being done to determine if a correlation exists between a medical student's ARI (Anal Retentive Index) and his/her ability to match. Preliminary findings are quite disturbing. Stay tuned for final results.

Anyway Trek, you're gettin' good. Perhaps I should retire? You've proven yourself more than capable of spontaneously fabricating studies when necessary. I'm thinking all of us laid back SDN'ers should try to attend the same school. I'm proposing U Miami, what do you think? You'll love it, ferraris all over the place! Like Will Smith said in his song, "$100,000 cars, everbody got em."

take a chill pill loverboy...we're only playing...and read my signature on criticizing :)

Now that we've finished with spelling, should we start in on grammar? ;)

Originally posted by loverboy:
•hey..you guys don't need to criticize me over that stupid spelling errors....Good doctors like you guys suppose to be, should not critcize except help: The rule of thumb.....Put yourself in my shoes..•••

Hey loverboy don't get too stressed out about the seemingly incendiary remarks you are getting. Everyone is just joking and they really don't mean any harm. Hey keep making luv at UCDavis and don't let any of these hooligans interrupt your sessions
:D Actually you know what I'm going to do right now? I'm going to promote you to the rank of Loverman. Do what you gat to do!

Bump. Loverboy, were's your respanse.

lol lol lol.....that is the cutest thing Jiffy!!!

were's yere RESPANSE! oh lord, I almost fell off my chair. I HATE it when people say it's "WARSHINGTON" and not Washington! eekk...goosebumps!