CRNAs fighting for complete removal of supervision

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was thinking the exact same thing. I found it interesting that Ether had not shown up to debate the issue with FSUCRNA since he is very knowledgeable about it. Either it is Ether or, like someone else has said, another MD/DO trying to provoke us into action. Whomever it is, his/her strategy has worked, at least with me.

Boy you guys don't seem to get it do you. I am new to this board and actually posted on this forum due to increasing concern about CRNA and solo where I live. Which actually only recently came to me when I found out about DNAP. I don't blame Ether because regardless if it seems that he is starting problems to most of you it still does not take away from what is about to happen and he is trying to help inform us. He could do just like most of us already in practice and just ignore it all and see what happens since he is set, just as I am set. I am posting now since it has become my most important issue. So if others don't inform then there will be no change! This forum business is new to me since I am older but am interested in any advice for trying to get this under control and if no one else is interested then I guess there is no further need for posting either but I hope to continue with the fight.

Members don't see this ad.

Guys, FSUCRNA=EtherMD trying to stir up the pot. Similar writing styles. I think he's trying to motivate us into doing something about this. A lotta self-reference there too.

My theory anyway.

The current anesthesiology leadership is filled with too many of these types. They won't believe there's a problem until we start calling CRNA's our equals.

The current anesthesiology leadership is filled with too many of these types. They won't believe there's a problem until we start calling CRNA's our equals.

Did I read "equals" from you? That is what I am talking about. A little respect as a colleague which will come from the DNAP. Anesthesia is Nursing and will always be Nursing. Independent CRNA and loving it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did I read "equals" from you? That is what I am talking about. A little respect as a colleague which will come from the DNAP. Anesthesia is Nursing and will always be Nursing. Independent CRNA and loving it.

Unlike some others, I actually think it's good to have CRNA's like yourself post on here. It is very enlightening for those who still have their heads stuck in the sand.

Unlike some others, I actually think it's good to have CRNA's like yourself post on here. It is very enlightening for those who still have their heads stuck in the sand.

CRNA's still can't compete with competent DO's and MD's in the operating room. They earn through legislation what they don't deserve through education. Time for the PR campaign.

CRNA's still can't compete with competent DO's and MD's in the operating room. They earn through legislation what they don't deserve through education. Time for the PR campaign.

Forget about it. You are the last of a dying breed. With Medicare on one end and the AANA on the other you are going to ge squeezed out of existence.

We "learn" on the job and acquire many skills. We have the best PAC in healthcare and things are looking good for us. Can you say the same?
There has never been a better time to be a CRNA. What about your specialty? We are opening more schools and continue to grow in numbers and quality. You guys are going to be obsolete in ten years and the return of the IMG will be the norm. Game Over.

You guys think I'm alone in this battle? There are hundreds like me on www.allnurses.com The belief we can do the job just as well as you is everywhere on the site. I just got the nerve up to tell you the truth.

I like MDA's. I wouldn't be where I am today without them. But, poltics and economics dictate we will be the winners in this dog fight. I hope your society can cut a deal with the AANA as it is your best shot at preservation. The USA wants quality health care at a major discount price. This is where we come in. Who else can afford to accept Medicare in 2017 except us? Face the facts and embrace the truth that the operating room provider of anesthesia belongs to us.

You are delusional and mistaken if you think a "DNAP" will earn any respect from your MD "colleagues". Good luck with that, murse.

You are delusional and mistaken if you think a "DNAP" will earn any respect from your MD "colleagues". Good luck with that, murse.

CRNA's already enjoy the respect of the surgeons. The DNAP will help with our P.R. campaign, the politicians and the payers. I am excited about the DNAP and what it means for Nurse Anesthesia in the USA. What about you?
Will the ASA do anything to help your situation? What kind of job will you have if any in the future? Perhaps, you will end up as a Doctor doing Nursing level work.

We are going to out produce you as far as numbers. We are going to win the war and defeat the greedy A$A and its members. Enjoy the good times while they last. The AANA has a plan for the future and it includes Independent Nurse practice in every State.

Guys, FSUCRNA=EtherMD trying to stir up the pot. Similar writing styles. I think he's trying to motivate us into doing something about this. A lotta self-reference there too.

My theory anyway.

lol I had the same theory and said it in some other thread. No offense, Ether, if it's not true.

This is the best comedy online. I cant stop reading. It is so funny. I realy think FSU murse thinks he is doing the same stuff I am doing. At my program the sedation nurse does the GI cases. A F___Kin MR monkey can give a slug of propofol. and yes the sedation nurses give propofol in the GI rms, the GI doc can give it too. These are NOT anesthesia cases and I dont care if you do them alone. because you doing them means I can do something real. Oh yeah, they dont pay either. you have to rely on the gi doc to pay you because insurance will only pay if they fail sedation by the gi doc. doing gi cases does not make you comparable to me. You are not doing redo liver transplants. pt in DIC(you may have to look some of this stuff up sorry I dont have the time to explain it you, but hay you are equal right.) Kidney failure, multiple other medical problems. Lung and heart transplants, how about pediatric hearts you do any of these? single vent physio, High risk ob.( not just twins either). You dont do anything that takes any real thought and niether do all of you SOLO CRNAs. I am not worried because you are not going to compete with me for a job.I bring a different skill set to the table. I do big cases that you, even with your Phenoix of Arizona online docturate wont and cant do. And yes, it is a shame degree. lets be honest anyone who can get a 2 yr degree then get a master in 2 more and never even get a BS is a shame. That is how many of your advanced degrees are. we have a NP degree here and a BS is NOT a prerec. I am sure the new DNP is going to be an extra year part-time Bull$hit degree. It wont be a 4 yr degree after a BS! You may decrease the numbers on Physician Anesthesiologist needed to supervise but there is no way that we are going away. I would like to add that the new generation of anesthesiologist dont like CRNAs and will perfer AAs. Not because we are scared but because no one wants to work with someone who lobbies against us and talks the way you do on these sites and in the ORs. More AAs school WILL open and we will have the choice when WE hire MIDLEVELS. I will be active in the teaching and advancing the political agenda of AAs. I will always hire an AA over a CRNA. These are things you should worry about. Since like 80-90% of Crnas work under anesthesiologist and will be replaceable once we open more schools. We talk too and the silence you hear should be an awakening.

People like you are HURTing YOUR profession because we wont tolerate your behavior.
please forgive any spelling or grammar errors I gotta run and dont have time to proof read. Later

This is the best comedy online. I cant stop reading. It is so funny. I realy think FSU murse thinks he is doing the same stuff I am doing. At my program the sedation nurse does the GI cases. A F___Kin MR monkey can give a slug of propofol. and yes the sedation nurses give propofol in the GI rms, the GI doc can give it too. These are NOT anesthesia cases and I dont care if you do them alone. because you doing them means I can do something real. Oh yeah, they dont pay either. you have to rely on the gi doc to pay you because insurance will only pay if they fail sedation by the gi doc. doing gi cases does not make you comparable to me. You are not doing redo liver transplants. pt in DIC(you may have to look some of this stuff up sorry I dont have the time to explain it you, but hay you are equal right.) Kidney failure, multiple other medical problems. Lung and heart transplants, how about pediatric hearts you do any of these? single vent physio, High risk ob.( not just twins either). You dont do anything that takes any real thought and niether do all of you SOLO CRNAs. I am not worried because you are not going to compete with me for a job.I bring a different skill set to the table. I do big cases that you, even with your Phenoix of Arizona online docturate wont and cant do. And yes, it is a shame degree. lets be honest anyone who can get a 2 yr degree then get a master in 2 more and never even get a BS is a shame. That is how many of your advanced degrees are. we have a NP degree here and a BS is NOT a prerec. I am sure the new DNP is going to be an extra year part-time Bull$hit degree. It wont be a 4 yr degree after a BS! You may decrease the numbers on Physician Anesthesiologist needed to supervise but there is no way that we are going away. I would like to add that the new generation of anesthesiologist dont like CRNAs and will perfer AAs. Not because we are scared but because no one wants to work with someone who lobbies against us and talks the way you do on these sites and in the ORs. More AAs school WILL open and we will have the choice when WE hire MIDLEVELS. I will be active in the teaching and advancing the political agenda of AAs. I will always hire an AA over a CRNA. These are things you should worry about. Since like 80-90% of Crnas work under anesthesiologist and will be replaceable once we open more schools. We talk too and the silence you hear should be an awakening.

People like you are HURTing YOUR profession because we wont tolerate your behavior.
please forgive any spelling or grammar errors I gotta run and dont have time to proof read. Later

You are my hero - swear to God.

Members don't see this ad :)
Despite what you might think right now, and how cool it might feel to think that you are flying free and "practicing medicine" on your own (which as a nurse is not currently legal), it is in your best interest to maintain the status quo.

You say anesthesiology is nursing. If this is so, which it is not, then the shell shock you will feel as your salary is cut by more than 60% will be amazing.

Think about it, if another provider, non-physician, nurse can provide anesthetic care, nursing care . . . then why will nurses command the current CRNA salaries that they currently earn. Medicare will stop paying for anesthetic care all together. It will be rolled into the cost of the OR and be factored into the overhead, the CRNA will be billed similar to the janitor who turns the room over by mopping the blood off the floor. If the CRNA has a problem with this . . . don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Something like this might happen, there will be "anesthetic nurses" that have even less training than a CRNA that take vitals as propofol infuses. They will be cheap, probably every nurse will sign up for this, and get some BS certification where they answer 30 mcq's and earn a CANM (certified anesthetic nurse monitor, hypothetically speaking). Basically they call someone if the vitals get out of wack, likely a physician anesthesiologist. These CANMs will directly compete against CRNA's.

Physician anesthesiologists will still be required for the few major vascular cases, peds cardiac cases, TEE and other high risk cases. As physicians we are well trained, and although most of us don't want to do critical care or moonlight in the ER or whatever . . . if we want to our medical license and perhaps an extra year of training will allow us to do so, and to do it well. Meanwhile the CRNA's are reduced to the simple nurses that they are. If the anesthesia ship sinks, it seems that CRNA's have the most to loose. Think about it, making 6 figures as a NURSE and crying because you want more? Whining because you require supervision for the rest of your career. Sure, working in the OR might get you an extra 5-10K each year, but not what you get now.

I actually don't understand the AANA and all the PITA crna's that float around here. They must really feel that they have something to prove, must really feel inadequate about something. The more I look at it, the more I think I am going to go to law school and work on policy and litigation supporting physicians.

Ok, end of my rant, but as I see it, all is not well for the CRNA's and I suspect the AANA knows this, which is the reason they are lobbying and trying to expand the practice.

To all crna/murse/b-iatches . . .

Despite what you might think right now, and how cool it might feel to think that you are flying free and "practicing medicine" on your own (which as a nurse is not currently legal), it is in your best interest to maintain the status quo.

You say anesthesiology is nursing. If this is so, which it is not, then the shell shock you will feel as your salary is cut by more than 60% will be amazing.

Think about it, if another provider, non-physician, nurse can provide anesthetic care, nursing care . . . then why will nurses command the current CRNA salaries that they currently earn. Medicare will stop paying for anesthetic care all together. It will be rolled into the cost of the OR and be factored into the overhead, the CRNA will be billed similar to the janitor who turns the room over by mopping the blood off the floor. If the CRNA has a problem with this . . . don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Something like this might happen, there will be "anesthetic nurses" that have even less training than a CRNA that take vitals as propofol infuses. They will be cheap, probably every nurse will sign up for this, and get some BS certification where they answer 30 mcq's and earn a CANM (certified anesthetic nurse monitor, hypothetically speaking). Basically they call someone if the vitals get out of wack, likely a physician anesthesiologist. These CANMs will directly compete against CRNA's.

Physician anesthesiologists will still be required for the few major vascular cases, peds cardiac cases, TEE and other high risk cases. As physicians we are well trained, and although most of us don't want to do critical care or moonlight in the ER or whatever . . . if we want to our medical license and perhaps an extra year of training will allow us to do so, and to do it well. Meanwhile the CRNA's are reduced to the simple nurses that they are. If the anesthesia ship sinks, it seems that CRNA's have the most to loose. Think about it, making 6 figures as a NURSE and crying because you want more? Whining because you require supervision for the rest of your career. Sure, working in the OR might get you an extra 5-10K each year, but not what you get now.

I actually don't understand the AANA and all the PITA crna's that float around here. They must really feel that they have something to prove, must really feel inadequate about something. The more I look at it, the more I think I am going to go to law school, give all the CRNAs the big F-U and work on policy and litigation supporting physicians.

Ok, end of my rant, but as I see it, all is not well for the CRNA's and I suspect the AANA knows this, which is the reason they are lobbying and trying to expand the practice.

I enjoy the debate. But, I get banned for disagreeing with you. So, how am I to respond? The AANA is going to win, period. We are going to gain more ground on you over the next few years. We are practicing solo and I do it every day. The surgeon's are aware of the law but the AANA is clear that the CRNA is responsible for the Anesthesia. We have lawyers who will clearly defend this position.

The AANA is going to win Independence for its members in every state.
Opt-Out makes billing for Medicare easy. We want opt-out as the standard in every state. Medicare is going to be paying so little in ten years that only a NURSE will be able to afford to deliver care. Anesthesia is Nursing and always has been and always will be. The AANA rules and you know it.

Nitecap lives again.

I wonder how funny you will find working for a CRNA Group in ten years?

nitecap = fsucrna = solocrna

Differences of opinion are one thing - the name-calling and beyotch crap is really pretty juvenile, regardless of which side it comes from.

nitecap = fsucrna = solocrna

Differences of opinion are one thing - the name-calling and beyotch crap is really pretty juvenile, regardless of which side it comes from.

Fine. But, banning those who don't agree with you sounds like Chavez.
Let's drop the name calling and keep the discussion open.

Fine. But, banning those who don't agree with you sounds like Chavez.
Let's drop the name calling and keep the discussion open.

keep your discussion open... at your nursing forum. this forum is not for you. this forum is for healthcare Professionals. you have proven through your tactics that you are anything but professional.

keep your discussion open... at your nursing forum. this forum is not for you. this forum is for healthcare Professionals. you have proven through your tactics that you are anything but professional.

I am a licensed Independent Practitioner of Anesthesia. I do my own cases and bill for my work. I cover OB at a community hospital SOLO with no back-up in a nice setting. You are the one that fails to understand solo CRNA's and CRNA only Groups are growing fast. The younger, smarter CRNA's like myself are not content to work for 'the man' forever. The AANA has given us options and we intend to use them. This is just the beginning for us as Independent Practitioners throughout the USA.

Dude, you have some serious insecurity issues. Were you hugged as a child?

Here's my advice.

Get yourself a girlfriend/boyfriend (whatever you prefer), stop trolling on these forums and GET A LIFE. I feel sorry for people like you.

Dude, you have some serious insecurity issues. Were you hugged as a child?

Here's my advice.

Get yourself a girlfriend/boyfriend (whatever you prefer), stop trolling on these forums and GET A LIFE. I feel sorry for people like you.

Don't worry. When you end up working for my CRNA Group I will be nice to you.

SOLOCRNA, FUCRNA, I really hope they don’t ban you again. Really I’ve grown to love you. You are exactly what this forum needs. Someone to piss us off and help kill off the ‘Kum Ba Yah’ attitudes toward the MD / CRNA relationship.

By the way, it happened yesterday. I was about to do a block with a resident when an SRNA came into the room and wanted to watch. I made up some polite reason as to why I would rather him not be there and waited for him to leave before proceeding. Last week I would not have done this, but hey this week I met you. I will do this as often as possible in the future.

Even if you are an M.D. trying to stir doctors into action, as has been suggested here, I don’t care. Stir away. I hope you get as many of us off our ass as possible.

SOLOCRNA, FUCRNA, I really hope they don’t ban you again. Really I’ve grown to love you. You are exactly what this forum needs. Someone to piss us off and help kill off the ‘Kum Ba Yah’ attitudes toward the MD / CRNA relationship.

By the way, it happened yesterday. I was about to do a block with a resident when an SRNA came into the room and wanted to watch. I made up some polite reason as to why I would rather him not be there and waited for him to leave before proceeding. Last week I would not have done this, but hey this week I met you. I will do this as often as possible in the future.

Even if you are an M.D. trying to stir doctors into action, as has been suggested here, I don’t care. Stir away. I hope you get as many of us off our ass as possible.

I agree, we need to face militant nurses with force. Keep up the good work Las Vegas.

The story behind SoloCRNA/fsuCRNA is that he never got into medical school. So he had to become a nurse and now it kills him every time he walks into a bar and has to tell a girl that he is nurse and NOT a doctor. This is his way of justifying his failure. :smuggrin:

Diagnosis: A simple case of inferiority complex, really. :laugh:

Don't worry. When you end up working for my CRNA Group I will be nice to you.

hey nitecap... yeah sure you work solo on OB.. Which hospital so i can call and verify?

Wow! Sounds like a wonderful idea. I think I am going to give it a try. Was there any backlash or hospital administration breathing down your neck? How did you feel? I have been a teaching type of person for a long time and since this has come to be my agenda, I want to say no but will have a hard time doing it but see/feel the need to say no way!

You guys think I'm alone in this battle? There are hundreds like me on www.allnurses.com The belief we can do the job just as well as you is everywhere on the site. I just got the nerve up to tell you the truth.

I like MDA's. I wouldn't be where I am today without them. But, poltics and economics dictate we will be the winners in this dog fight. I hope your society can cut a deal with the AANA as it is your best shot at preservation. The USA wants quality health care at a major discount price. This is where we come in. Who else can afford to accept Medicare in 2017 except us? Face the facts and embrace the truth that the operating room provider of anesthesia belongs to us.

If you "win" then both the CRNA's and the physicians will loose, and the patients will be the biggest losers. CRNA's will be talking about the "good old days" when they made physician salary (more than peds and the same as many IM docs), got to do whatever they wanted on the physician's malpractice dime (for the most part), and only had to put up with a minor inferiority complex.

It is going to suck as a CRNA when you have the privilege of billing for your self, get sued by your self, make 1/3 of what you did in 2007, and truly feel incompetent when you start killing patients, but just are not smart enough to figure out why. The AANA has to see this coming, and I can only suspect that they only represent the vast majority of CRNA's that are nearing retirement age.

The mentality of nursing care applied to the practice of medicine rather than the practice of nursing is going to be very dangerous. I have a hard time believing that any CRNA who has a loved one on the table would choose a random CRNA fresh out of school over a board certified anesthesiologist fresh out of residency to care for their loved one. If anyone thinks about posting otherwise, then consider who you want at the bedside if ANYTHING out of the ordinary takes place.

This argument is over for me. It has become a constant battle of no vs. yes, without any real substance added to the argument. Again, for me this argument is over, just as a parent speaks to a child and firmly says NO regardless of how manipulative the child may become.

My final thought is that patients are complex, and the complications that arise in their care are vast and varied. The most dangerous prospect of advancing mid-level provider care is the realization that we have trained thousands of eye care, primary care, and anesthetic care individuals that truly don't know what they don't know. And, when everyone is screaming for a qualified physician . . . no one is there.

You may know how to hammer in a nail, but having never seen or studied a screw driver, you sure will make a mess every time you see a screw. One of the biggest problems when you don't go through the rigors of college, medical school, then residency/fellowship is the lack of adaptability that you must develop to survive this training process. So to all the CRNA's out there, good luck hammering in those screws, and I hope you enjoy your lower salary if you are lucky enough to win. I suppose you could always transition to some other nursing specialty earning CRNA salary, right? The way I see it CRNAs have much more to lose by disrupting the status quo, it seems a very high price to pay for the illusion (there will always be a physician above you, perhaps not an anesthesiologist) that you are practicing independently.

Wow! Sounds like a wonderful idea. I think I am going to give it a try. Was there any backlash or hospital administration breathing down your neck? How did you feel? I have been a teaching type of person for a long time and since this has come to be my agenda, I want to say no but will have a hard time doing it but see/feel the need to say no way!

I won't be able to that everytime, but will when I can. Even if I have to it's easy to hold back. Do the procedure, hold back the best info. I know from now on I'm going to be selective as to who gets 100% from me.

What has got me thinking is even if they are humble now and I feel like I want to help them, I'm sure SOLOCRNA was humble at some point too and look what happend there. Are we teaching the monster ego maniacs of the future that will only want our blood?

It's seems simple to my, if the AANA wants my job down the road, I'm sure as hell not going to help them take it. Not anymore.

I won't be able to that everytime, but will when I can. Even if I have to it's easy to hold back. Do the procedure, hold back the best info. I know from now on I'm going to be selective as to who gets 100% from me.

What has got me thinking is even if they are humble now and I feel like I want to help them, I'm sure SOLOCRNA was humble at some point too and look what happend there. Are we teaching the monster ego maniacs of the future that will only want our blood?

It's seems simple to my, if the AANA wants my job down the road, I'm sure as hell not going to help them take it. Not anymore.

I belive that question was directed at me, but that is certainly the idea.

Will the DNAP crna ever want to supervise the regular crna?

Moderator : please ban the terrorist CRNA in here.

The rest of you, ignore the murse and contact usfgas or myself for info on the plans regarding the Pr campaign.

Here is the best way to respond to the CRNA arrogance:

A massive campaign to legally require supervision of CRNA's by an Anesthesiologist. Even if we win this battle in just 5 or 6 states the quality standard has been set. A Board Certified Physician Anesthesiologist must supervise/be responsible for the Nurse Anesthetist. Those facilities failing to meet that standard must explain the reason in writing to the State Board of Medicine.

Then, the P.R. campaign begins with all gloves off. The campaign must be brutual and honest to get the message across to an apathetic lay public.

This approach stands a good chance of being very effective against Independent CRNA practice. Comments?

..of course emphasizing the needs for physician anesthesiologists and highlighting our training and skills... We can do it peeps!!

http://health.msn.com/general/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100160388

Also, as far as teaching goes, you do not have to teach anyone anything. I personally ask to be left alone when I do procedures unless I really need a nurse there. I tell them it bothers me to have onlookers and I do it in a serious tone and with one sentence so there,s no room for second guessing.

Here is the best way to respond to the CRNA arrogance:

A massive campaign to legally require supervision of CRNA's by an Anesthesiologist. Even if we win this battle in just 5 or 6 states the quality standard has been set. A Board Certified Physician Anesthesiologist must supervise/be responsible for the Nurse Anesthetist. Those facilities failing to meet that standard must explain the reason in writing to the State Board of Medicine.

Then, the P.R. campaign begins with all gloves off. The campaign must be brutual and honest to get the message across to an apathetic lay public.

This approach stands a good chance of being very effective against Independent CRNA practice. Comments?

We would benefit from a non-ASA affiliated PAC, as the democrats do from MoveOn.org. They are able to amass large amounts of money from their membership very quickly just by sending out an email, in order to run TV spots, etc. What's cool about it is that you can actually watch the video online to see what you're supporting. If the ASA isn't going to fight this battle for us, we will have to create a new PAC.

There's plenty of evidence to show that CRNA's are huge threat to anesthesiology, with or without Ether. We can't lose sight of that.

you mean ether and those crazy CRNAs were the same person?

you mean ether and those crazy CRNAs were the same person?

more to the point, i believe ether himself was a crna playing some kind of instigatory game here. i say this with a fairly high degree of certainty, based on his pattern of posting and many of the things he said.

and, remember, i'm a cheeky mofo. ;)

more to the point, i believe ether himself was a crna playing some kind of instigatory game here. i say this with a fairly high degree of certainty, based on his pattern of posting and many of the things he said.

and, remember, i'm a cheeky mofo. ;)

Thats ridiculus! You guys can't see the forrest for the trees! I mean come on. Business as usual.:(

Thats ridiculus! You guys can't see the forrest for the trees! I mean come on. Business as usual.:(

People like Volatile are the AANA's best friends.:thumbup:

People like Volatile are the AANA's best friends.:thumbup:

:confused:

i'd like to work with the aana. but, they've more recently demonstrated they are not interested in working together. so, the battles will continue to be fought. and, the aana, and its constituents, is going to continue to lose, if not immediately then in the long run. i'm confident of that.

we had a much worse "upsurge" in their battle tactics back in 1999, and they were soundly defeated. no reason that this will be different in the future, especially with the significant increase in interest in our specialty among graduating med school seniors.

ethermd was a poor advocate for our profession. he had a weak, simplistic understanding of the issues facing us, and a poor grasp of the facts surrounding the state of healthcare delivery within the anesthesia field. his posts never reflected someone with the vast experience in private practice he purported to have. i repeatedly called that out, and i have never been contradictory or equivocal in that position.

I don't know if he is somebody pretending to be somebody or whatever. I do however agree with a couple of his ideas no matter who he is. Public awareness, decrease helping the CRNA's, hire AA's ( I recently spoke with a couple of colleagues in MO that use them and have nothing but wonderful things to say about it), political strength, and making more Anesthesiologists aware of the situation about the DNAP.