crotchrockets, medicine and COMP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctor jay

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
:cool: Hey, I was supposed to be an MS1 this year, but defered after acceptance and will be joining the crew this August. Just wondering if any of the newbies or current MS1's ride bikes. I'll be commuting (most likely from Redlands/Loma Linda), most of the time on my sportbike - gotta love the weather in SoCal. Any one wanna make a biker gang? I also love to mountain bike, if anyone is down. Lots a good hills and rides for both in this area. Let me know.

I ride (sportbike) with a bunch of guys on Saturdays if anyone is interested. Usually the 30, 38 or 330 up to Arrowhead/Big Bear.

Congrats to all the new accepts for 2006!

j

Members don't see this ad.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by doctor jay:
:cool: I also love to mountain bike, if anyone is down. Lots a good hills and rides for both in this area. Let me know.

j•••••theres a number of us in the MSI class that does a lot of mountain biking in chino hills. we aslo checked out laguna, did the palm springs tour, and rode the la marathon. check out the COMP 2005 and COMP 2006 threads!!

~j (i suppose i'm not the only jay around here anymore...)

pyoj - thanks for the reply! We'll definitely have to shred sometime - have you ever ridden Angelus Oaks?

As for everyone else, are ya tellin' me that there's no one at COMP who rides (sportbikes or mountain bikes?) I can't be the only guy riding a motorcycle to class. Great way to beat the SoCal traffic (hint for all you out-of-staters!)