Crush Or Secrets With Uw (enough To Do Descent)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lookleft

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is doing crush or secrets with UW enough to do descent. I really don't have a lot of time and getting through FA does not seem realistic at this point.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I only had 3 weeks to study, and I'm doing Secrets in the morn and the subject UW questions in the afternoon/night. Sorry, haven't taken the test yet, so we'll see how that works. FA was just not working for me, didn't have enough time to do that and the UW questions, so I liked Secrets better, and just fill it in with FA when I need more info.
I got that advice from Miss Nevada, who did GREAT on her Step 2. She said she had more time to study, but study time was not that intense.
Me, I'm hitting it hard, starting about 7:00 and going till about 10-11 at night. But had to take off 1 weekend for out of town wedding, can't ignore boyfriend entirely, that sort of thing...So probably a REAL HARD 2-2 1/2 weeks of studying. REAL HARD. We'll see, test is on Friday.

When I was doing random blocks in the morn and studying FA at night, my UW scores were about 55%. (And wouldn't not budge! I just could not remember what I had learned in FA. Too much info, not enough time. I could remember reading it, but couldn't remember what I read.)
I like Secrets much better, and my score has jumped up to about 62-70%. I know, pretty inconsistent, but still much better than the 55. Makes me feel much better, anyway.

I wish you the best of luck. I really do. This is serious business, huh? Some say the step 2 doesn't matter...but it does when you have a less than stellar step 1.
Got to get back to studying!

combined with hard studying during third year and doing world and secrets......you will do just fine! Good luck! However, having said that, the more the better!

Dont waist your time with Crush...it is way to general to do well on this exam...stick to secrets and world...MAKE SURE you do all of the questions...

Members don't see this ad :)
crush has the same info as secrets, just in a different format, it's the same author.....