Crush Step II, 2nd vs. 3rd edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Second Doctor

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've done a few searches and found the question asked, but as far as I can tell no one has answered it.
Is there a difference in quality between Crush Step II 2nd and 3rd editions? I bought the second edition at the beginning of third year. If the 3rd edition is a vast improvement, I'll buy it. Anyone out there know the difference between the two editions?

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

I've done a few searches and found the question asked, but as far as I can tell no one has answered it.
Is there a difference in quality between Crush Step II 2nd and 3rd editions? I bought the second edition at the beginning of third year. If the 3rd edition is a vast improvement, I'll buy it. Anyone out there know the difference between the two editions?

Thank you

No difference at all...I did a side by side comparison myself because I have the 2nd edition too...

No difference at all...I did a side by side comparison myself because I have the 2nd edition too...

I actually have the 1st and 2nd edition. The difference between the two is just layout..with more graphics in 2nd edition.

I've flipped through the 3rd edition and it basically has more color than the 2nd edition. I think the information is pretty much the same.