jakesaw

10+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I used First Aid for a reference, but found it of very little use as a primary source for Step 3. I used usmleworld.com for the multiple choice questions and usmlesteps123.com for the ccs cases. I have no experience with Crush. I passed but not glowingly (not that I'm complaining!).

Just my experience. Ask 10 people and you may get 10 different answers on how to prepare for this exam.

Good luck!

andwhat

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 14, 2003
United States
Status (Visible)
I used First Aid for a reference, but found it of very little use as a primary source for Step 3. I used usmleworld.com for the multiple choice questions and usmlesteps123.com for the ccs cases. I have no experience with Crush. I passed but not glowingly.

Just my experience. Ask 10 people and you may get 10 different answers on how to prepare for this exam.

Good luck!

this is very standard, I think that I agree 100% on the materials used. I used a bit more, Premier Review, but you can pass with the materials aforementioned. Hit it right on.

phatfarm

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 20, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I used First Aid for a reference, but found it of very little use as a primary source for Step 3. I used usmleworld.com for the multiple choice questions and usmlesteps123.com for the ccs cases. I have no experience with Crush. I passed but not glowingly (not that I'm complaining!).

Good luck!

I liked:

*USMLEWORLD for the questions
*Crush Step 3 for content

Some people like FA for the CCS section.

I think the bottom line is sticking to one book, doing as many questions as possible and becoming comfortable with how to enter orders on the CCS portion.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.