cryptocurrency forum (bitcoin and more)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
QUANTOM GOMBUDERS

Members don't see this ad.

:heckyeah: 3800

Quick buy the dip, it's on sale! :D

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I thought we were going to the moon?

My analysis has been spot on. I even told you to sell when it was dropping and repurchase it later at a lower price if you really believe in it. But you didn’t...you let your emotions and greed to get the best of you.

Should have listened to my advice and sell. If you really believe in it, you can always buy it back at a later time.

The thing is..there is nothing that is stopping this free fall. No earning reports. No new technology. No data...just stupid charts.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Why? This was posted in the crypto thread. Not everyone is like you. And I’m buying the dip!!!

This fool claimed to not have money in these magical coins just a few days ago but now he is buying the dip? Get real. You are bitter because you are getting crushed. Instead of facing reality, you would rather put your head in the sand and forget about it. That is why you didn’t want anyone talking about the collapse of bitcoin in the investment thread. Face reality, newbie.

Huh? I already told you I don’t care about shtcoins. Why would I put any money in it? So do you think there’s a correlation between coins and stock market or not? Why do you insist on talking about it?

Bitcoin will go down in history as one of the worst "investments" of all time. Even Beanie Babies had more value than a fake internet coin .

This fool claimed to not have money in these magical coins just a few days ago but now he is buying the dip? Get real. You are bitter because you are getting crushed. Instead of facing reality, you would rather put your head in the sand and forget about it. That is why you didn’t want anyone talking about the collapse of bitcoin in the investment thread. Face reality, newbie.

Dude I was being sarcastic on buying the dip lmao. You are the one that seems to be too invested in this to not have any skin in the game. You’d literally not stop talking about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nah, it had a long video about these idiots that she homeless now, love in a van, and don't send their children to school because of Bitcoin
There is a video on YouTube about him. He lost more than 1/2 mil lmao

Lol. That's it. His kids don't need school. That's the old world. He's preparing them for the decentralized world.

His dad death changed everything. He was also sick of busting his balls every day on his business. He wanted a simple, non materialistic life.

He still has his family, a roof over his head. Sometimes that is good enough.

His dad death changed everything. He was also sick of busting his balls every day on his business. He wanted a simple, non materialistic life.

He still has his family, a roof over his head. Sometimes that is good enough.

That's fine, but his kids are going to end up being grifters.

lololol

crypto was a joke...Youtube Peter Shiff...He predicted crypto heading to zero when it was 20K.....Peter shiff was right again.

crypto was a joke...Youtube Peter Shiff...He predicted crypto heading to zero when it was 20K.....Peter shiff was right again.

If he knew what he was talking about, he would have purchased bitcoin at 10 cents and sold it for $20 k

It won't go to zero. It does have utility as a means to move money illegally. Those Bitcoin ATMs are frequently used. They are still vastly inflated, though.

Last edited:
Can you imagine being one of the Russian guys that invested in huge mining farms?
Lmao

So I'm assuming this guy faked his own death and is living like a king in Estonia or something?
Plot thickens... wife knows it all and pretend to not be able to find the key. Cha-ching!

Last edited:
So I'm assuming this guy faked his own death and is living like a king in Estonia or something?

Or he met some very polite Russian gentlemen who were very interested in a conversation:
xkcd: Security

Something that you can fill in the blanks yourself, the one time Anonymous backed off was their attack on the Zetas. The Zetas did not have a terrible problem finding the right people and then figuring out certain limits with some tools "made in Mexico." Apparently, the remains were gruesome enough that the uniformed police had to do the cleanup as no contractors would take the job seeing the results.

Oh lord, how much money could he have possibly "saved" by avoiding the use of currency exchange? I mean I feel bad for him but give me a break.

That's like people who don't turn on the heat in the winter to save a few bucks, only to have their pipes burst and flood their house. Penny wise, dollar foolish.

How is this still a thing? It's still useless in the real world and the only novel thing about them is the blockchain technology...and that isn't patented or proprietary in any meaningful way.

How is this still a thing? It's still useless in the real world and the only novel thing about them is the blockchain technology...and that isn't patented or proprietary in any meaningful way.

People still believe it's a way to hide $ from gov and anyone else, therefore avoiding taxes. At least that appears to be the case from what all I've read. I don't keep up with it anymore tbh.

The only reason bitcoin has any value is because people use it to launder money, gamble, and pay for drugs. So it actually does have some inherent value, though it's price is probably a lot higher than it's actual value due to investors/traders.

• Haha
It was time to get back into cryptocurrency a month ago, when it was down the most at $5,800. You would have already made 50% in profits, in only 1 month! :D

Now, is the second best time to get back into crypto.

When Bitcoin is very cheap at $6,000 everyone is scared and won't buy Bitcoin, but when Bitcoin is $20,000, eveeyone wants to buy Bitcoin and takes out loans and sells their house to buy it.

They buy high and sell low, but you need to buy low and sell high. Duh.

You need to do it how Warren Buffet says it:

"Buy with the cannons, sell with the trumpets."

"Be greedy when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy".

It was time to get back into cryptocurrency a month ago, when it was down the most at $5,800. You would have already made 50% in profits, in only 1 month! :D

When Bitcoin is very cheap at $6,000 everyone is scared and won't buy Bitcoin, but when Bitcoin is $20,000, eveeyone wants to buy Bitcoin and takes out loans and sells their house to buy it.

Yep I told people to get in too. I hope I made someone here money.

News: Facebook comes out with plans for their own cryptocurrency, with several fortune 500 companies in tow.
Internet: BuY BiTcOiN!!!1

I mean, this **** has never made sense to begin with, so why start now.

Not sure about Bitcoin's future, but this recent rally is a pump and dump scheme. No fundamental reason for it to grow now other than FOMO. Could you make a bit of money riding this out a bit, probably. Will you know when to get off? Nope. I mean you're odds are probably a bit better than blackjack.

Yup sounds just like what happened in December.

All I can say is i have been holding 1.5 bitcoin since March of this year and I’ve made a lot of money.

As of now I have decided that I will sell it the next time it drops more than 3%.

I’m going to take my profits

Last edited:

There is nothing better than just stating the obvious

Not sure about Bitcoin's future, but this recent rally is a pump and dump scheme. No fundamental reason for it to grow now other than FOMO. Could you make a bit of money riding this out a bit, probably. Will you know when to get off? Nope. I mean you're odds are probably a bit better than blackjack.

Seems like the crypto community is pretty excited about FB announcing Libra. That's the reason for it to grow.