CSA scores

Discussion in 'General International Discussion' started by abu barney, May 16, 2002.

1. abu barney

abu barney resident revolutionary
    10+ Year Member

Hey all,

How long does is take for CSA score to come in?

thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. X-tremist

X-tremist Member
    7+ Year Member

6- 8 weeks!! They send them in batches. So you may end up waiting more than 8 weeks if you are unlucky!!

4. ApacheIndian

ApacheIndian philomath
    10+ Year Member

Wow, that sucks. But I could of sworn I heard of a girl that failed and they told her right away... ???

5. Stormreaver

Stormreaver The Blade of Tyshalle
    7+ Year Member

I got my score in just over 4 weeks, but my friend who took it 2 weeks earlier got it at the smae time.

6. Winged Scapula

Winged Scapula Cougariffic!
    Staff Member Administrator Physician Faculty Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    As I recall it took right around 7 weeks for me to receive my scores - this was taking it in the springtime.

7. X-tremist

X-tremist Member
    7+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow, that sucks. But I could of sworn I heard of a girl that failed and they told her right away... ???

I don't think they can tell at the time of the test unless she fainted or left the testing center or something along the lines....

8. X-tremist

X-tremist Member
    7+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Wow, that sucks. But I could of sworn I heard of a girl that failed and they told her right away... ???
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

9. carddr

carddr Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Took test on Dec 21, 2001, received notification of test results on Jan. 18, 2002. 28 days.

Don't think they can give results on same day, reports have to be read, notes reviewed, and that wouldn't be fair to the remaining test takers on that day. Special treatment, I don't think so.

10. Winged Scapula

Winged Scapula Cougariffic!
    Staff Member Administrator Physician Faculty Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by 007:
    <strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow, that sucks. But I could of sworn I heard of a girl that failed and they told her right away... ???

I don't think they can tell at the time of the test unless she fainted or left the testing center or something along the lines....</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Then perhaps it is good news if you have to wait a long time - since I passed and I'm assuming so did everyone else replying here. Obviously there must be some cases of utter and complete failure that they tell right away - ie, there are some actions which can result in immediate failure.

11. ApacheIndian

ApacheIndian philomath
    10+ Year Member

Yeah, I read somewhere (maybe here???) that some poor fellow got "thrown out" for wearing jeans lol. Funny I guess, but I do feel for him... can anybody explain the fascination that foreigners have with LEVI'S 501s anyway!? They are most definitely NOT cool, people!

12. Stormreaver

Stormreaver The Blade of Tyshalle
    7+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by carddr:
    <strong>Took test on Dec 21, 2001, received notification of test results on Jan. 18, 2002. 28 days.
    </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Carddr: funny, that's the day I took my CSA! I was in the evening session, so I don't know whether it was the same session. In any case, I
    got my result on the 24th.

13. abu barney

10+ Year Member

Thanks everyone for the replies...

Dr. Cox said:

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> ie, there are some actions which can result in immediate failure.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That sounds pretty scary... like what?

14. ApacheIndian

ApacheIndian philomath
    10+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by abu barney:
    <strong>Thanks everyone for the replies...

Dr. Cox said:

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> ie, there are some actions which can result in immediate failure.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That sounds pretty scary... like what?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Levi's bro... I'm telling you Levi's lol!

15. andy toth

andy toth Member
    7+ Year Member

that was my greek colleague. you can't possibly understand how over-marketed american commercial culture is in the bloc nations. "the administrators did it to themselves!" jeans are still very cool in europe, especially tight ones; and currently acid-washed jeans are back in style (at least in greece, so i'd presume the rest of mediterannean). i really don't know what's going on. he wasn't thrown out, he completed the exam but failed the "professionalism/communication" component; failure code: DENIM-02

andy

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Dr. Cuts:
    <strong>Yeah, I read somewhere (maybe here???) that some poor fellow got "thrown out" for wearing jeans lol. Funny I guess, but I do feel for him... can anybody explain the fascination that foreigners have with LEVI'S 501s anyway!? They are most definitely NOT cool, people!</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

16. ApacheIndian

ApacheIndian philomath
    10+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by andy toth:
    <strong>jeans are still very cool in europe, especially tight ones; and currently acid-washed jeans are back in style; he completed the exam but failed the "professionalism/communication" component; failure code: DENIM-02

andy
    ]</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Unbelievable. Simply unbelievable :confused:

17. carddr

carddr Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Stormweaver: I was in the morning test session. They have got to start offering this exam in the west, the guys I took it with had to fly in from Arizona, Ca. and another state I can't remember. Really feel sorry for them, hope they all passed, none of them wore jeans!!! :cool:

18. abu barney

10+ Year Member

Note to self: stay away from jeans. The CSA people don't like jeans.

How's cargos and a tank top? Think I'll make an impression? :)