CSA scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

abu barney

resident revolutionary
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

How long does is take for CSA score to come in?

thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

6- 8 weeks!! They send them in batches. So you may end up waiting more than 8 weeks if you are unlucky!!

Wow, that sucks. But I could of sworn I heard of a girl that failed and they told her right away... ???

Members don't see this ad :)
I got my score in just over 4 weeks, but my friend who took it 2 weeks earlier got it at the smae time.

•••quote:••• ••••Wow, that sucks. But I could of sworn I heard of a girl that failed and they told her right away... ???

I don't think they can tell at the time of the test unless she fainted or left the testing center or something along the lines....

•••quote:••• Wow, that sucks. But I could of sworn I heard of a girl that failed and they told her right away... ???
••••

Took test on Dec 21, 2001, received notification of test results on Jan. 18, 2002. 28 days.

Don't think they can give results on same day, reports have to be read, notes reviewed, and that wouldn't be fair to the remaining test takers on that day. Special treatment, I don't think so.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by 007:
• •••quote:••• ••••Wow, that sucks. But I could of sworn I heard of a girl that failed and they told her right away... ???

I don't think they can tell at the time of the test unless she fainted or left the testing center or something along the lines....•••••Then perhaps it is good news if you have to wait a long time - since I passed and I'm assuming so did everyone else replying here. Obviously there must be some cases of utter and complete failure that they tell right away - ie, there are some actions which can result in immediate failure.

Yeah, I read somewhere (maybe here???) that some poor fellow got "thrown out" for wearing jeans lol. Funny I guess, but I do feel for him... can anybody explain the fascination that foreigners have with LEVI'S 501s anyway!? They are most definitely NOT cool, people!

•••quote:•••Originally posted by carddr:
•Took test on Dec 21, 2001, received notification of test results on Jan. 18, 2002. 28 days.
•••••Carddr: funny, that's the day I took my CSA! I was in the evening session, so I don't know whether it was the same session. In any case, I
got my result on the 24th.

Thanks everyone for the replies...

Dr. Cox said:

•••quote:••• ie, there are some actions which can result in immediate failure.
••••That sounds pretty scary... like what?

•••quote:•••Originally posted by abu barney:
•Thanks everyone for the replies...

Dr. Cox said:

•••quote:••• ie, there are some actions which can result in immediate failure.
••••That sounds pretty scary... like what?•••••Levi's bro... I'm telling you Levi's lol!

that was my greek colleague. you can't possibly understand how over-marketed american commercial culture is in the bloc nations. "the administrators did it to themselves!" jeans are still very cool in europe, especially tight ones; and currently acid-washed jeans are back in style (at least in greece, so i'd presume the rest of mediterannean). i really don't know what's going on. he wasn't thrown out, he completed the exam but failed the "professionalism/communication" component; failure code: DENIM-02

andy

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Dr. Cuts:
•Yeah, I read somewhere (maybe here???) that some poor fellow got "thrown out" for wearing jeans lol. Funny I guess, but I do feel for him... can anybody explain the fascination that foreigners have with LEVI'S 501s anyway!? They are most definitely NOT cool, people!•••••

•••quote:•••Originally posted by andy toth:
•jeans are still very cool in europe, especially tight ones; and currently acid-washed jeans are back in style; he completed the exam but failed the "professionalism/communication" component; failure code: DENIM-02

andy
]•••••Unbelievable. Simply unbelievable :confused:

Stormweaver: I was in the morning test session. They have got to start offering this exam in the west, the guys I took it with had to fly in from Arizona, Ca. and another state I can't remember. Really feel sorry for them, hope they all passed, none of them wore jeans!!! :cool:

Note to self: stay away from jeans. The CSA people don't like jeans.

How's cargos and a tank top? Think I'll make an impression? :)