CSPM vs Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Othello

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Got accepted to both Temple and CSPM. Was conflicted on which school I should attend. I was hoping to hear back from current students about their experiences at these schools.

Thanks and good luck to all!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Is there anything specific you are looking for in a school? There is a class of 2020 Q&A thread where I answered a bunch of questions about Temple. If there's anything else you're curious about I'll answer it if you ask in there so we can keep it all on one thread.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

Both are great schools. I guess it depends where you see yourself living... IMO,

Temple = busy clinic on campus, large class, on campus dorms, no need for vehicle
CSPM = really early clinical exposure but no clinic on campus, smaller class, no dorms, need vehicle, more expensive tuition and living

those are some of the differences i could think of (someone chime in if there is more i forgot), i chose Temple but it depends what you value

Members don't see this ad :)
I have to be honest. I dreamed of going to CSPM because it was so close and when I got there I was not happy at all. As far as "facilities go" Midwestern had the best.

Anyway I digress. CSPM had King Arthur Knights of the round table style seats for lectures, they werent recorded according to the 1st years, it felt super run down and messy, their board score pass rates were enticing though.

Reactions: 1 users
I wouldn't say that the rooms at CSPM are run down. All the classrooms were updated just a few years ago and they have a new gym.

The AZPOD campus is amazing. I was impressed by the nice library and basketball court.

Anybody who stumbles upon this thread in the future looking to compare TUSPM to CSPM will learn one thing for sure, Midwestern (AZpod) sure has a sweet campus.

Really though...it is quite nice.

Anybody who stumbles upon this thread in the future looking to compare TUSPM to CSPM will learn one thing for sure, Midwestern (AZpod) sure has a sweet campus.

Really though...it is quite nice.

Bike trails for dayz.

I wouldn't say that the rooms at CSPM are run down. All the classrooms were updated just a few years ago and they have a new gym.

The AZPOD campus is amazing. I was impressed by the nice library and basketball court.

Never got to see the gym. Looking forward to it.