Program-Specific Info / Q's CSU MOT 2021 Students - lets get connected!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sfriedler3

Reaction score
I've been accepted to Colorado State University's masters of Occupational Therapy program which is set to begin in July/ August of 2021! I would love to get to know other students attending this school/ moving to Fort Collins. Reply to this thread and we can get a group chat or FB group started!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I’ve also been accepted and plan on attending. Have you received your acceptance from the graduate school yet? I’m still waiting on mine so I can accept the position

Hi, I have been accepted! I am planning on moving to Fort Collins in the beginning of May to start the residency process. I would love to connect with you guys. I am moving from Illinois and know no one out in CO currently.

Also - I am still waiting on my acceptance from the grad school, hopefully, they send them soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been accepted and will be attending! I'll send you all a DM :)

Hey everyone! Thanks for replying, im so excited to meet you all! At this point I have been accepted to both the department and the graduate school and I am starting to look for housing/ roommates! I'll DM my info!

Should I start a FB page or do you think the university will make one once the acceptance deadline has passed?

Hi dudes! I was accepted to this program as well. Did you guys end up making a Facebook group or something?