CT Att?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxBallerina

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

did anyone take the naplex with CT as their primary state? I am still waiting for the att and wondering how long it took other people to get it.
Also, do you guys recommend calling the board and asking them (politely), what is taking so long?

Thanks. :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone.

did anyone take the naplex with CT as their primary state? I am still waiting for the att and wondering how long it took other people to get it.
Also, do you guys recommend calling the board and asking them (politely), what is taking so long?

Thanks. :oops:

I did that last year. I remember it taking forever to get my ATT. The woman in charge went on vacation and nothing got processed for at least a week! I think it is worth calling and asking politely to check the status of your application. The only issue I've had (with ALL BOP/pharmacy commissions I've dealt with) is getting someone to actually answer my call or to return my phone calls. Good luck!

I did that last year. I remember it taking forever to get my ATT. The woman in charge went on vacation and nothing got processed for at least a week! I think it is worth calling and asking politely to check the status of your application. The only issue I've had (with ALL BOP/pharmacy commissions I've dealt with) is getting someone to actually answer my call or to return my phone calls. Good luck!

thanks for letting me know!

I tried calling before but no one was picking up, but will become more diligent this week! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm having issues getting my license in CT right now. The board has one employee (only one) that processes licenses/applications, and she is currently on leave. Goodness knows when she'll be back.

I'm having issues getting my license in CT right now. The board has one employee (only one) that processes licenses/applications, and she is currently on leave. Goodness knows when she'll be back.

She does this every summer. You would think they would plan for it and have a back up, but of course not.

She does this every summer. You would think they would plan for it and have a back up, but of course not.

No, that would make way too much sense. So instead, I'm stuck in limbo land of knowing I will get a license, but can't actually say that I'm licensed until somebody clicks a box in an Access database. It's a world of wonder.