Cultural Diversity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am on SDN ,not yahoo chat rooms & there is a continuation to my statment that I was gonna drag you to:laugh: .

the 2nd half of my statment is ;

I guess am 50% perfect ,cos I am""" SENSITIVE """ as the pic says,.....................

& 50 %" H.......... " as what is NOT in your book

:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Befor you say it.............

I remind you;

I AM NOT A DRAG QUEEN

Members don't see this ad :)
I told you Henna,Just follow my posts & you will kiss part-2 goodbye................:clap:

hey sam& non dentist
u guys r really funny.
for an instance,when i saw only hilary clintons pic on left i mistook her for some one else. i think people who went to bu interview will understand better, then i got the billy beside i got a better idea.
guys doesnt she resemble some one?

New yorker.............:( :( :( !!!!!!!WHERE DID " the Chick in the Pic " Goooo...................????

:wow: :( New Yorker...........where is sheeeeeeeeee........

Attachments

• roughhousing.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 148
Any one here on SDN saw the pretty Indian lady that was posted on this thread ???she was deressed in RED,about 28 years,5'8,Black long hair ......................

Attachments

• cat.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 163
Originally posted by sam3
Any one here on SDN saw the pretty Indian lady that was posted on this thread ???she was deressed in RED,about 28 years,5'8,Black long hair ......................

She has moved to her 'home' in the lounge where she belongs..;)

Hey Nice pictures Sam...keep it up:thumbup:

Attachments

• cl14_1.gif
    7.7 KB · Views: 140
Originally posted by toothlord
you rock.
not for the post but the picture you uploaded.

:thumbup::horns:

I found the lady in red:clap: :clap: .She will stay here

Attachments

• simranred.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 148