CUNY Queens - Is their Biology degree a BA or BS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WithHeart

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm considering transferring out to CUNY Queens, but I was wondering if you guys know whether the Biology degree they offer is a BA or BS? For some reason I didn't find it specified on their site.

(Not that I'd change my mind if it's one rather than the other, I'm just trying to see which courses I'd have to take and which of the ones I've taken at my university apply towards the degree. Will speak to one of the advisors there about it soon.)

Also, have any of you guys ever taken one course of a sequence at one school and the second course of it at a different school (like Orgo I at one school and Orgo II at another school)? If so, did you get by okay with pharm schools or did you have to retake it so that the whole sequence was completed at one school?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I took Chem I at one school and Chem II when I transferred to another school. The class sequence was the same, went in order. But when I took Chem II, I felt a lot of the lab components were the same from my Chem I lab at the other school. I took all of Orgo at the same school though. I don't think it's a big deal.