curious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

snakeplissken6

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i know all you SDNers are shooting for 30's, but i was wondering what are you hoping to get on yr last practice test that will decide if you are ready, or going to take it next week. what is a score you will not go in with?

and when are you guys doing yr last practice test? i was hoping to do one this sunday, but i think im going to have to push it to wed. too late?

are you guys mostly doing problems, or straight up memmorizing?

good luck dudes!!!!!! ;)

Members don't see this ad.

snakeplissken6 said:
i know all you SDNers are shooting for 30's, but i was wondering what are you hoping to get on yr last practice test that will decide if you are ready, or going to take it next week. what is a score you will not go in with?

and when are you guys doing yr last practice test? i was hoping to do one this sunday, but i think im going to have to push it to wed. too late?

are you guys mostly doing problems, or straight up memmorizing?

good luck dudes!!!!!! ;)

I've been flirting with 34 for the longest time now, many of my exams are only a pt away. I'm usually nailing 32-33, If I can get me on 34 on AAMC 7 (doin it on saturday) that would be a definate confidence booster. As far as the week before the exam, I plan on doing 1 full length verbal MTWTF along with review/memorization and some science passages/questions. Not sure if this is a recipe for success, but i'm sticking to it.

I honestly don't feel ready for the test since I took a summer course on top of the MCAT (BIG mistake). My last diag (AAMC 7) went well though, I received a good score. Part of me is thinking "fluke!" though, but we'll see.

My last proctored test is this Saturday. With regards to studying, I'm probably going to do practice passages up till around Wednesday and then for Thursday and Friday I'm just going to memorize some of the more trivial facts that might appear on the test (brain physio, etc.)

i've also been flirting with 30-33ish..my last practice test is 6r..im expecting a 33 , which is what i want on the real test...if i get a 25 then im DEFINITELY NOT TAKING IT!

Members don't see this ad :)
I was shooting for 34 as well, but never got it. Best was 10,11,12 on aamc 7, and then I ended with 10,11,10 on aamc 8. I'm probably stopping there.

NapeSpikes said:
I was shooting for 34 as well, but never got it. Best was 10,11,12 on aamc 7, and then I ended with 10,11,10 on aamc 8. I'm probably stopping there.

good job on the AAMC 7 verbal, it killed me! i almost cried i ended up with a 8 as usual

NapeSpikes said:

I also made a 10 11 12 on 7. Taking 8 tomorrow. I hope I don't go down too much...everyone's been saying it's harder than 7. :(

I was also shooting for a 34+ in the beginning, but now I am really praying to at least make a 33.