Current CCOM students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ssdoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be attending CCOM next fall, do any of you recommend studying a little bit before then to brush up on some subjects? I have been out of school for a couple years, so I thought maybe reviewing biochem or anatomy might be useful. Also, I will have a pretty light schedule until then, so I figure I can use my time wisely.

If anyone can give me advice, I would appreciate it even if you attend another school, I just figured CCOMer's would have a better idea of the curriculum. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

ssdoc said:
I will be attending CCOM next fall, do any of you recommend studying a little bit before then to brush up on some subjects? I have been out of school for a couple years, so I thought maybe reviewing biochem or anatomy might be useful. Also, I will have a pretty light schedule until then, so I figure I can use my time wisely.

If anyone can give me advice, I would appreciate it even if you attend another school, I just figured CCOMer's would have a better idea of the curriculum. Thanks!

For the love of God don't study anything right now if you don't absolutely have to. There will be more than enough time for that once school starts, and then you will be wishing you had the free time that you have now. Even if you do try to do something, it's going to be very low-yield and you will undoubtedly forget it by then...so just wait for classes. Have a beer instead.

I concure.
If you desparately want to study something, study Chicago's train train system so you can get home after a long night of partying.

Members don't see this ad :)
Alright thanks for the advice, I guess I do not need to....

CTashby, lol, I know the trains well, I live here, but thanks.

ssdoc said:

absolutely no studying this summer.

Buckeye(OH) said:
absolutely no studying this summer.

Dont listen to a word this man says, he is extremely well built and will roundhouse kick you in the face if you get in his way!

Another question...do a lot of people take labtops to class, or do you find it useful to have one on campus?

Bernz is almighty and wize. Buckeye is my boy. Listen to what these two say. Do not study a thing. Enjoy your last summer of freedom b/c you get "the pick" put on you soon after classes start. Happy holidays and if you have any questions about CCOM shoot me an p.m.

Billy

no use for lap tops in class. you will have the notes for the class to look at during class. There are computers on campus if you need to use them. the student center is wireless as well.
merry christmas.

BERNZ said:
Dont listen to a word this man says, he is extremely well built and will roundhouse kick you in the face if you get in his way!

No one wants a roundhouse kick to the face while he's wearing those bad boys. (sorry, couldn't resist).

What's "the pick"?