1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Current Dental Procedures and Topics

Discussion in 'Dental' started by UofM01, Jan 13, 2002.

1. UofM01

UofM01 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has any web pages on the current dental procedures and topics. I went to Borders and I found nothing that pretained to this matter. If possible I would really like some info. Thanks!

By the Way I already know about the ADA.org site. :)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Ineedanassociate

7+ Year Member

I'm not sure exactly what your looking for ? A site like Dental Town might give you some info.
    <a href="http://www.dentaltown.com" target="_blank">www.dentaltown.com</a> I can't think of any sites that give step by step procedures for let's say a restoration. Various journal sites may give a techinque variation a"trick or tip". Are you trying to bone up for your Nova interview?

4. UofM01

UofM01 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Thanks for the reply...as always you read my posts. Thank you.

I am actually just looking for some info to read about dental procedures for my own personal benefit. I already went to Nova for my interview and LOVED it. I find out if I am accepted within 2 weeks. I just think that I have spent so much time reasearching schools...and now I think I should shift over to researching dental procedures to keep up to date on current issues and clinical procedures. I already work as an assitant at an office but I would like to get some info on dentistry by reading. I guess Journals from my dentist would probably be the best idea like you suggested. Thanks and I am still waiting on U of D nothing yet from them!

Take care.