Current Detroit Mercy students on here?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

khoshtip

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm interviewing at Detroit Mercy and have been reading a ton of stuff about the school but have further questions about the clinical program, some of the facilities, and pros/cons from a current student. If there's anyone out there willing to reply so I can use a few minutes of their time, I would appreciate it so much.
I can send you a message or something if you reply.
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
If nobody has reached out to you yet, let me know. I know a D1 there and could try to connect you if they are not too busy.

If nobody has reached out to you yet, let me know. I know a D1 there and could try to connect you if they are not too busy.
Hey, thanks for your reply. I talked with 1 person who is currently an international student who already finished dentistry but he is just going back to school at UDM so he can practice in the states and got some info. I don't want it to be too much of a hassle for you, but if you could just msg him/her and find out what they think the highlights of the school are I would greatly appreciate it. You can just reply back on this thread or message me. Thanks a ton!

Reactions: 1 user