Current LECOM (Erie) students!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DexterMorganSK

Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone at this campus heard about opening a Podiatry school there?
The resident I spoke to at Millcreek says no, but I'm just wondering if a student has heard anything different.
I'm asking this based on the job opening below. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
I haven't heard a thing about this.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thought they had a podiatry residency, but I don't think it fills.

They do: Podiatry Residency - LECOM Health

It just makes me question that job ad above. There is a new Pod school opening in Tx, but that news has been in the media for a year or two, and the first-class will start from 2022. I'm not sure what is happening at LECOM, but they can def add a Pod program to their already established DO/DDS/PharmD schools in the future.

However, there is no need for another podiatry program either in Tx or somewhere else.

Not sure if any LECOM students can respond. The razor wire fence, metal detectors, and armed guards interfere with the Wifi sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Not sure if any LECOM students can respond. The razor wire fence, metal detectors, and armed guards interfere with the Wifi sometimes.

Usually the armed guards don't interfere directly with wifi, but their radios can. Rumor has it there is a spot near the southwest corner that is a watershed area with minimal interference.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Usually the armed guards don't interfere directly with wifi, but their radios can. Rumor has it there is a spot near the southwest corner that is a watershed area with minimal interference.

Pretty sure that's ANY area you're allowed to have a water bottle on campus. The audacity!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users