Current MCG UGA partnership students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nedsson

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I initially posted this in Pre-Med before I realized that it made more sense to post it here. I'll go back and delete the redundant post later. I'm a nontraditional student who's been accepted to a couple schools (one is MCG) and assigned to the Athens campus (That's where I live now). When I toured the partnership, my campus guide (who was a current m4) said that faculty really work with students on clerkship sites, and most students can get one of their top choices for pretty much all their clerkships. Lately, from a couple people about town, I've heard the reverse...its pretty much you get what you get. So I wanted to hear it from current students if possible before I make a final decision. Do you get to rank sites for each clerkship? Do you have input at least, like could you say "I'd rather be at St's as much as possible" or even just "I'd like to avoid PARMC entirely if possible?" I think if you don't get any input...I may go with my other acceptance, even although it means 1. Moving and 2. Out of state tuition. Your advice would be invaluable. Thnx

Members don't see this ad.