Current Midwestern Glendale Biomedical Science Program (both MA & MBS) students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentistin2011

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey
I applied to MA in Biomedical Sciences and waiting for interview.
I wanna continue to study dentistry after the program.
Any comment on school, curriculum, or pros & cons?
I'd really appreciate it.

Members don't see this ad.

Hmm,I applied for this program too, but I had no idea that they held interviews. That's a little jarring. Although, is it a phone interview? I heard that thrown around somewhere here.

Hmm,I applied for this program too, but I had no idea that they held interviews. That's a little jarring. Although, is it a phone interview? I heard that thrown around somewhere here.

yes it is phone interview.
they already started to interview but it is rolling admission so be patient, dude~

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied there too. I'm glad to hear it's a phone interview, I was thinking we had to visit.

Well that's good to hear, although I found out I am missing a part of my application for the school. I have to resend my CV so I really hope it isn't too late.

Well that's good to hear, although I found out I am missing a part of my application for the school. I have to resend my CV so I really hope it isn't too late.

do we need CV for application credentials?
did you apply to MBS or MA?

I applied for the MA program, but the MBS requirements are practically the same, if not so. And yes, you need a CV or resume for the application. I just whipped together something simple and straightforward.