Current ortho residents...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

butch1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Starting this year and wondered how much travel is done and or expected at each of the countries programs. I remember interviewing at some programs that had lots of travel for meetings and felt like that aspect was desirable, even though I dont expect much during my tenure.

OrthoDawg

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
UF:

We attend the annual meetings for FAO, SAO, and AAO. Travel and rooms are provided. Also, we will attend a meeting or 2 sponsored by the various Ortho companies.

butch1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
nice list......BTW, how does a "dawg" survive in the wet marshy environs of a swamp.....just wondering.....;)

OrthoDawg

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Trustme, it is very hard to be a "gator hater" in the heart of gator country. You have to give props to all the national championships, yet i still don't have to like them.
I get harassed a lot, but i can dish it out as well.

butch1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know what you mean here.......my Dads a UF grad and every single time I speak to him the conversation is 100% dominated by him and all the Gator accomplishments. I'm hoping come March, that my baby Heels can get a draw which would pit them against the Gators where we would hopefully wear them out with substitutions.........