Current Students or Alumni from UNF & USA (FL)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rowcoach

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been accepted to both UNF and USA (St. Augustine campus). I'm very happy and very confused at the same time! As neither program was my top choice, I never really had a clear ranking in mind. To add to the confusion, I loved both campuses and the faculty/students I met at both interviews. As I said, initially these schools were not my top choice, but I feel so lucky and excited to have been accepted to these programs. I know that no matter which school I choose, I will be receiving a great education from a good program.

I'm feeling very overwhelmed with this decision! If you are currently attending or are an alumni from either of these schools, I would love to hear about your experience as a student. (Good and bad!)

Members don't see this ad.

I've been accepted to both UNF and USA (St. Augustine campus). I'm very happy and very confused at the same time! As neither program was my top choice, I never really had a clear ranking in mind. To add to the confusion, I loved both campuses and the faculty/students I met at both interviews. As I said, initially these schools were not my top choice, but I feel so lucky and excited to have been accepted to these programs. I know that no matter which school I choose, I will be receiving a great education from a good program.

I'm feeling very overwhelmed with this decision! If you are currently attending or are an alumni from either of these schools, I would love to hear about your experience as a student. (Good and bad!)

why don't you message one of the students in the UNF DPT 2015 group on facebook. I'm sure someone in the class would be happy to talk to you. I'm fairly sure you could find a similar person on facebook by looking for the St. Augustine DPT groups. Congrats and good luck with your choice those are both good schools.

If UNF is a public school, I would choose them. USA is a good school, but you're likely to graduate with very high debt. Most people graduate with at least 80 to 90K debt or more, and one person had over the 120K mark and had an expected 10 year payment of 1500-1700 a month. Just things to consider that may influence your career decisions down the road.