Jul 6, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Hello all! I am currently at a crossroads where I am deciding whether or not to pursue medical school or physical therapy school. After two years of undergraduate I have received a cumulative GPA of 2.909. I retook general inorganic chemistry twice and received a B overall in the course. I then went onto the second part of general inorganic chemistry and received a C overall. Another course I took was Cellular Biology and I received a B in the class over all after missing only one question on the 100 question final. I also withdrew from a genetics class because i needed to focus more on physics and chemistry (where in physics i aced the final exam, the lab, and the class). I also transferred from my university to another one close to home because I felt as though that university was not an environment that was conducive to my learning experience. I feel as though my downfall is procrastination and being too lazy to start my work, but when my back is against the wall I rise to the occasion and get the work done. I believe I can get the work done in order to be a decent candidate for medical school, however I do feel as though I might need to cut my losses while I still can. Keep in mind that I have yet to take organic and biochem. Therefore, what are your thoughts? I want truthful, blunt, and respectful opinions.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.