Cusp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tinker bell

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Cusp,

I e-mail you.

Tink

Members don't see this ad.

tink!
I"m so happy for you!!! I'm actually going to go study right now but i'll write an e-mail (using my dental account) right back to ya later on tonight okay?! take care!!!
-Cusp

Members don't see this ad :)
write me too while u are at it! :D

~Qoo

I used my 100th post on the last one!!!! :oops:

~Qoo

Qoo, congrats on your 101 post.
Desi, thanks for your kind words yesterday on the other thread. I also have Pitt interview in Jan but no date yet.

Tink

hi cusp. i recently interviewed at nova and temple. my dilemma now appears to be nova or temple. i loved them both. can you provide some input into the clinical strengths of temple. that is what i really want in a school. however, nova claims to have a program on par with temple. what do you think??

shoot4hoop

Yes, choosing between NOVA and Temple is a tough choice indeed. I don't know where to start they are so similar schools. Man, I'm scared for Dec. 1 now.

DesiDentist

Pick the cheaper one, it saves you money. Nova has a big plus in weather factor too.
T

Oh yeah, the weather at NOVA!!! It was awesome. It was one of the cleanest places I've seen as well. And free parking for students. clean facilities and "clean" patients too. You can literally live right across the school and walk to school in 5 minutes, you can't do that at Temple. Most students live 10-20 miles away.

DesiDentist